ID:134484
 
I think BYOND should have a system set up, to where if someone is refered here by a member and that person becomes a subbed BYOND member they can tell BYOND who refered them and the person will get extra time or something. Or a discount based on how many people they refered each year.

Something anyways, that way people will spread the word father and faster then before.
the referer gets dimes already
In response to Papoose (#1)
If thats true, how do I link byond on my site so it will refer people to byond and also tell someone it was me that refered them?
In response to Eurobusker (#2)
Shades wrote:
I think BYOND should have a system set up, to where if someone is refered here by a member and that person becomes a subbed BYOND member they can tell BYOND who refered them and the person will get extra time or something.
In response to Eurobusker (#2)
If I remember correctly, there's a box during the Membership subscription process where the subscriber can enter the key of the person who referred them.
In response to Eurobusker (#2)
http://www.byond.com/products/Referrals

I'm not sure if you can tell who you've referred.
In response to YMIHere (#5)
YMIHere wrote:
I'm not sure if you can tell who you've referred.

As far as I know you can't. You do get notified when you get paid from a referral though.
In response to Crispy (#4)
Crispy wrote:
If I remember correctly, there's a box during the Membership subscription process where the subscriber can enter the key of the person who referred them.

Actually, I think this was done away with. When I went to buy a membership on my Team key, there was no box for who referred me. Maybe I did something wrong, but also, on http://members.byond.com/?command=membership_info, it no longer says "-1.50 to Person Who Referred You" or whatever.
In response to Airjoe (#7)
Hmm. Well, I don't know, it's possible it was changed. I'm pretty sure there used to be one though, since I got referral tips from a couple of people.