The time has come. Darke Dungeon is due tomorrow. People following the DD news page already know that I had some delays this month because my Mom had a heart attack. Now I have a choice to make. Do I release what I have, or let the deadline slip. I'm not real happy with either choice. Releasing now means that people will be playing it when it's less than its best. Even if I make it better in the future, most people will judge it by their first impression. On the other hand, I consider the deadline to be a promise to the fans and I take my promises seriously.
This release is for the fans, and I would like to have their opinions on the matter. I'll leave the comments open for non-members and members alike. Tomorrow at 10:00pm Eastern, I'll tally the votes. Should I release it tomorrow, in a week, or take another month or more?
Copyright © 2015 BYOND. All rights reserved.