NEStalgia v1.39 release notes
- Bug Fix: Logouts were sometimes not being reported properly over the World channel.
- Bug Fix: Gold deposits from the Marketplace were not registering the ?Gold Standard? BYOND Medal.
- Bug Fix: After finishing a battle in a Crypt mirror room other party members sometimes stopped showing up in the mirror.
- Bug Fix: A portion of the map in a room of the Warrior's Crypt was drawing on top of HUD menus.
- Fix: Players could manipulate the patrolling guards in Balzackian to block off entrances to buildings.
- Fix: The subscription information section of the F1 help files contained outdated pricing information.
- Groups can now accept and turn in quests as a party (every player must still be eligible for and/or complete the quest objectives)
- A player's chosen action while in battle with a party can now be canceled and re-selected before the round starts.
- When an item drops after battle, players with a full inventory now have the option to use an herb or potion instead of just trashing an item.
- Items on the Marketplace can now be sorted to display only items which can be used or equipped by your character class.
- There is now an NPC at the Pirate Base who will change character names for a 5000 gold.
- The monster encounter rates in most sections of the Arctic overworld have been reduced.