ID:189378
 
Hey all,

Just thought I'd post here, since some of you have expressed interest in my music in the past.

My first rock CD Red Wire is now available! At the moment, you can purchase it through my (brand new) website at redwire.allhands.com with PayPal, though it will be available at Amazon.com, CD Baby, and CD Street within a few weeks.

Take a poke through the website, and let me know what you think of it. Listen to a track or two, and leave a comment in my guest book!

Thanks,

skysaw
Yay for music! Once I'm out of my unbelieveably high debt, I'll be sure to pick up a copy.
Is there a special reason why some songs are distributed both on your site and on your Mp3.com page or is it a simple backup since the other songs are there? I'm just curious because I lost over 100 songs on Fool's Turlin after Mp3.com's policy changes in March.
As soon as I get my hands on some cash, I'm picking up a copy! ;)
In response to ACWraith (#2)
ACWraith wrote:
Is there a special reason why some songs are distributed both on your site and on your Mp3.com page or is it a simple backup since the other songs are there? I'm just curious because I lost over 100 songs on Fool's Turlin after Mp3.com's policy changes in March.

I don't even bother with the mp3 page anymore, since they only allow three songs per artist. I've just sort of left that page to rot, and the versions that are uploaded there are pretty old.
A haunting soliloquy

Whoa, someone did well in English ;)
In response to Vortezz (#5)
Vortezz wrote:
A haunting soliloquy

Whoa, someone did well in English ;)

You mean you didn't like: "... fixates on a chunky butt-ugly chord while a bendy Stratocaster plays a low melody." ?

I mean "bendy" alone should get me some kind of award! :-D
When(if) i get the money, i will surely buy this. But right now i am aprouching the end of my url name rental, and that is 10 bucks too, plus i have to get my oil changed in my car, a good 25 bucks, oh ya, i need that mother board for my other computer. And lots of other expences. So, sorry, i probably wont get it any time soon, but i will tell all you out there, it is audio gold. You have probably never heard anything like it before, unless you play lots of mlaas, he uses some simular sounds and sound effects(i play a game of trying to point out all the ones on mlaas that are also in his music). Well, have fun, and other people, buy this CD, Scoobert demands it!
Good deal! I'll order it after vacation. I've listened to the MP3's many times at work.
In response to Scoobert (#7)
Scoobert wrote:
When(if) i get the money, i will surely buy this. But right now i am aprouching the end of my url name rental, and that is 10 bucks too, plus i have to get my oil changed in my car, a good 25 bucks, oh ya, i need that mother board for my other computer. And lots of other expences. So, sorry, i probably wont get it any time soon, but i will tell all you out there, it is audio gold. You have probably never heard anything like it before, unless you play lots of mlaas, he uses some simular sounds and sound effects(i play a game of trying to point out all the ones on mlaas that are also in his music). Well, have fun, and other people, buy this CD, Scoobert demands it!

Find a nice coupon for a $15 oil change, and the CD is payed for! I get those in the mail all the time. :-D
In response to Skysaw (#9)
Or just wake up at 6 AM and do it yourself....
In response to Sariat (#10)
lol, no. I watched my brother try it one day, it was rather funny. Now granted he was trying to be lazy, and it caused some funny side effects. Lets see, he ran over a sports bag containing some cloths(actualy just went over them and didnt realize it, his engine was still hot). So the bag was ruined. Then once he actualy got under his car, he desided that he didnt want to use an oil pan so he skipped it and brought out a milk jub(what we normaly put oil in after the oil pan). Well, the oil was still hot and it didnt want to flow right into the jug, so next thing you know he is covered in oil and so is the driveway. Anyways, knowing me, i would screw up like that, so i will just pay an extra 10 bucks and get it done fast and easy.
In response to Scoobert (#11)
Wake up at 6 am, get an oil pan, let the oil drain, close it up. Put more oil. The end.
In response to Scoobert (#11)
Scoobert wrote:
i will just pay an extra 10 bucks and get it done fast and easy.

I'm with you... this is what money is for!

By the way, even if I did want to change my own oil, what's this 6:00 am deal?
In response to Skysaw (#13)
Skysaw wrote:
Scoobert wrote:
i will just pay an extra 10 bucks and get it done fast and easy.

I'm with you... this is what money is for!

By the way, even if I did want to change my own oil, what's this 6:00 am deal?

Well, just incase you mess up, you'll have time to clean! And once again, if you mess up, nobody will see! So you can brag on how you are a l33t M3ch4n1c. And, so the oil won't be hot and burn yourself. And, so that it won't be hot outside. I don't know about you guys, but it hits 90 at around 7 AM here. 6 AM is around 68-78, so that's waayyy cooler.