Are you insane? We shall never live in harmony! The Fan/anime game vs Byond will never end! I'm serious..
@fizzle: HU1 was out long before GOA, not sure about NBotLS, but NBolTS is more comparable to Zeta than GOA or HU

wtf is Antx doing to his site lol
Falacy wrote:
@fizzle: HU1 was out long before GOA, not sure about NBOLTs, but NBOLTs is more comparable to Zeta than GOA or HU

And I was remarking as the crown of the number of players, not the crown of existing.
I don't remember NBolTS ever being super popular. HU1 had large player counts before GOA, though GOA did beat it out for a while... re-inherited maybe =P GOA was a good game at least, at one point, not sure wtf happened to it TBH
Popisfizzy wrote:
In a clash of two of BYOND's biggest douchebags, I'm honestly gonna have to throw in my bid for SilkWizard. He may be an arrogant, narcissistic ass with a persecution complex, but he has a lot more redeeming features than the guy who is arrogant, narcissistic, with a persecution complex who is deluded into thinking he's an original, intelligent individual with programming skills on par with Donald Knuth. The choice, though difficult, is nonetheless completely obvious.

As for DBZ:HU, you're nothing new. Simply the inheritor to the title that was once Naruto: GOA's, and before that N:BotLS. I suppose that yours if the first non-Naruto game to wear the crown of thorns and shit, so wear it proud, little man! Wear. It. Proud.

I couldn't say it better myself.
SuperAntx wrote:
Can't we all just live in harmony?

Open your eeeyes
I see
Your eyes are open
Wear no disguuuuiise
For me
Come into the open!
Popisfizzy wrote:
In a clash of two of BYOND's biggest douchebags, I'm honestly gonna have to throw in my bid for SilkWizard. He may be an arrogant, narcissistic ass with a persecution complex, but he has a lot more redeeming features than the guy who is arrogant, narcissistic, with a persecution complex who is deluded into thinking he's an original, intelligent individual with programming skills on par with Donald Knuth. The choice, though difficult, is nonetheless completely obvious.

As for DBZ:HU, you're nothing new. Simply the inheritor to the title that was once Naruto: GOA's, and before that N:BotLS. I suppose that yours if the first non-Naruto game to wear the crown of thorns and shit, so wear it proud, little man! Wear. It. Proud.

What title? There never was a title. Everyone had their own game opinions and choices. I can go and advertise HU right now but I'm not an idiot when it comes down to copyright. This surge in players, like fal said, will die out after they realize how much NES will keep them interested.
Falacy, the issue with it is that Destroy doesn't want to update it, and doesn't want to let anyone who has offered help him update it.

PS: Comment # 100!
OrangeWeapons wrote:
...the issue with it is that Destroy doesn't want to update it...

Doesn't want to update what?
Also, at the time of posting this, NEStalgia has 298 players, and HU1 has 385.
It's 3pm on a Thursday, kiddies just got home from school while adults are still at work.
SuperAntx wrote:
It's 3pm on a Thursday

Only in west coast land. Its 6 here, and even later on that other Continent over there ->
West coast is best coast.
Both games are anal zits.
lol considering the complete and utter crap you have on your "Great Games" list, I'll just go ahead and assume you're a fail troll
since you replied to my comment, i'll just assume your game is a bag of shit labelled, "DragonBall Z: Heroes United". good day, sir
lol that reply wasn't even intelligent enough to warrant a witty response, but this is one anyway! BURNNNN
lolololol iwin. umad?
The troll quality on these blogs is just pathetic...
ur sexual performance iz pathetic
lol how would you know that? weirdo
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7