ID:88625
 
Decadence by SuperAntx
Take part in an epic battle over a colored piece of cloth.
1054 fans · Created Dec 19 2009
YEA + 100000000000000
NO WAI!

1st game 2 teabag people?
Yeah, you can teabag people by crouching over them. It doesn't really do anything but it still looks silly.
SuperAntx wrote:
Yeah, you can teabag people by crouching over them. It doesn't really do anything but it still looks silly.

Most. Epic. BYOND. Game. Evar.

Lol, I've never teabagged anyone on a BYOND game so this will be fun.
Ganing wrote:
SuperAntx wrote:
Yeah, you can teabag people by crouching over them. It doesn't really do anything but it still looks silly.

Most. Epic. BYOND. Game. Evar.

Lol, I've never teabagged anyone on a BYOND game so this will be fun.

LOL
THIS GAME IS THE BEST ON BYOND
I'm glad you had fun. Please leave any feedback you have here.
Omg! This... this is awesome! Great! Perfect!
OMG! love this game
Epic large icon.
I had better be able to hold a grenade until it explodes.
Mickemoose wrote:
I had better be able to hold a grenade until it explodes.

I'm afraid there's no way to "cook" a grenade in Decadence. I hadn't really thought of any reason to build a mechanic for it besides suicide runs, but even with those it's much easier to just throw a grenade.
SuperAntx wrote:
Mickemoose wrote:
I had better be able to hold a grenade until it explodes.

I'm afraid there's no way to "cook" a grenade in Decadence. I hadn't really thought of any reason to build a mechanic for it besides suicide runs, but even with those it's much easier to just throw a grenade.

):

I'm pro in this game, ask Super. ;D
Awesome game, minor bugs but I'm sure they will be fixed soon. I'm looking forward to playing this again soon =]
SuperAntx wrote:
Mickemoose wrote:
I had better be able to hold a grenade until it explodes.

I'm afraid there's no way to "cook" a grenade in Decadence. I hadn't really thought of any reason to build a mechanic for it besides suicide runs, but even with those it's much easier to just throw a grenade.

Just make it be holding the macro to cook, players can just tap normally to throw it, but ossum peeps can go hardcore and cook that bish like you're having guests over.

When's the next test phase? I wanna play too :(
There's more to it than a simple mouseup/down check. There's also tracking the player's target while moving, making sure the player's icon is frozen properly with the grenade out, and a bunch of other things you might not think about initially. It's possible to add, but it's just not in right now. I haven't built the mechanics for it.

There may be a test tomorrow, but I wouldn't make plans for it. I made some alterations to the title screen yesterday, but the majority of my time has been spent trying to fix a few bugs with the host configuration files.
I'm going to start listing updates here so nobody gets confused with all the changes.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22