Descriptive Problem Summary:
After a certain number of characters in a post with DM tags, the code will be cut off, every comment made after it would be mis-aligned, and a box will be created in the footer.
This is seen here:
Numbered Steps to Reproduce Problem:
1. Go to http://www.byond.com/forum/?post=516614#comment1583742 (This post is already bugged.)
2. Edit the post.
3. Scroll all the down, to the /dm tag.
4. Remove the last 'e', the one in while.
5. Submit, and refresh the page.
6. The bug is gone.
7. Add the 'e' back into while, and it'll bug up again. If you type anything after the 'e' (or any character instead of the e, just as long as you increase the amount of characters in the post, it'll bug up again.)
In this example, I already found the exact character at which it gets chopped off, and the maximum amount before it's chopped.
Be able to post long DM tags without any errors.
Misaligned posts, DM tags cut off, strange box.
Does the problem occur:
Every time? Or how often? When meeting the circumstances, all the time.
In other user accounts? Yes; had others test it.
On other computers? Yes; had others test it.
When does the problem NOT occur?
When you don't post long DM tags.