Eternia is an online, action and strategy based, player-driven role-play world. It immerses the community into a fantasy medieval plot, where writers of varying talent congregate to advance the story and build upon the lore. The world grows with time, shaped by the actions of the players and the events that take place.
- The systems in place allow for a live role-playing environment to flourish. All posts made by players are looked over by administrators and awarded points based on quality. Essentially, characters grow through actual development and plot progression--creativity and depth is awarded.
- Public quests in the game where players work together to clear dungeons, defeat bosses for worthwhile loot, compete in automatic tournaments against fellow players, and defend helpless villagers against demonic creatures.
- A massive choice of magical abilities to outfit your character with. Cast illusions to trick the enemy, send them flying with a psionic wave, or even wield the elements to deal devastating damage. There are over 100 abilities in the game and more are added every week.
- An engaging, action packed combat system, that relies on the skill of the player, not just how much damage they can deal. Making a major mistake can often mean a loss against a greater opponent. There is also a turn-based system implemented for those that prefer full role-play battles.
Those that subscribe and support the development of Eternia wil instantly recieve:
- A subscriber sword and 1000 gold.
- Mystery chest. One random item a day: giant potions, invisibility potions, temp stat boosts, level 2 rings, and even shards.
- Access to the subscriber store. Grab yourself unique clothing, weapons, and other items.
- Improved loot ratios during the various public events.
See the Version Notes page for documentation of the latest changes.