ID:114171
 
So i was adding some opacity to a small tile using DM because i was too lazy to open up Photoshop.I immediately felt that something was change(after 4 years of squinting at my monitor because byond didn't have a magnifying glass.



I'm not sure exactly when this was implemented so please forgive me.I havnt used the icon editor in awhile.Byond's stepping up =D

It's limited,but its a great addition!Thank you Tom and friends :D
i did the same thing
lol =]
the first time i used it I was like, OMG. I'm ACTUALLY USING THE DREAM MAKER ICON EDITOR!

i use it for quick palette swaps over large groups of animated sprites lol
it feels nice when you finally get the update you've literally been waiting years for.
may i ask why so many of byonds good games creators like falacy and seireitei productions games arent here anymore?
Now if only the camera would follow your cursor when dragging things outside the view port.
SuperAntx wrote:
Now if only the camera would follow your cursor when dragging things outside the view port.

WHOA WHOA WHOA, lets not get carried away.
Nice work on the game it looks really great btw when will the game be released?
Dakumonki wrote:
SuperAntx wrote:
Now if only the camera would follow your cursor when dragging things outside the view port.

WHOA WHOA WHOA, lets not get carried away.

this made me lol
Tenzin wrote:
may i ask why so many of byonds good games creators like falacy and seireitei productions games arent here anymore?

falacy is using his own website for his games