Azusa RP Online

by Inutaishos
Azusa RP Online
New Game Mode: Battle Arena, and Free to play steam period!
Subject
Replies
Started By
Last Reply

New Game Mode: Battle Arena, and Free to play steam period!

Hello again byond! I bring good news! Azusa is coming back today! Read more about it at our steam announcement: …

Azusa 2.5.0 Update Log released! https:// store.steampowered.com/news/app/773590/view/ 2883983628183230319 get ready for …

I bring good news! Game is coming back on october 3rd! keep your eyes open at our discord channels devlog for more …

A new wipe is coming and the server returnal hour is announced! Get ready to start a whole new adventure!

A new begining with drastical changes!

Alot of Changes are coming to define the future of Azusa, but the direction we are going to take them is up to the …

Hello, I want to play. But I can,t login. It cannot type username on login game. Is game can be play in present?

Play in a long lost pass through the backstory and secrets of Pandora!

Azusa ERP mod = a 18+ Azusa global server, where ERP is allowed, and not only that, generations would go by the natural …
Page: 1 2

New game mode, Battle Arena! Azusa is now free to play!

Azusa's release aniversary is near! Great news comes with this, not just the new game-mode (battle arena) coming, …

Battle Arena prototype is an Azusa mod, a new gameplay to be originally developed into a secondary game, however, B.A …

https://steamcommunity.com/ games/773590/partnerevents/view/ 1699477947771508577

merry xmas everyone! winter is coming to Azusa! ready for some update? well, while you wait for the update check out …

New Races, Skills, New Natures and more! Azusa 1.3 opened a huge possibility of new content area to the game, and its …

Everyone ready for some insane Sekishiki nights? Azusa is 50% off at steam untill day 1st! invite your undead friends …

Manipulate the cold, heat, wind, poison, sekishiki, telekinetic, will power, stability or static in battle enviroment …

Nordex just released a new video of "Guardians of Twilight" the theme song of Azusa! Lets get this chance and take a …

Another huge Update for Azusa! If you are interested read the update log at our steam page! …

Summer Sale is finally here! the perfect chance to make part of Azusa universe! We are also a few days before a huge …

Hello again BYOND! the first Azusa update log after Steam release is up! Hope you guys enjoy and keep reporting bugs …

Hello again BYOND! I have decided to change the formats of my update logs, trying to be more direct with the changes …

youtube:MRwWrngN9NU Azusa changed alot in the last year as most of you already know, so its time to get a new trailer …

Some of you that follows Azusa development knows that one of the game's main goal is to someday be released at steam; …

Hello guys! Finally bringing the probably last update log before our steam release; this update log is long but …

PVP, Private server.

Great news! Hey everyone, as some of you alreayd know the band Nordex (wich @Tutz is member of) have been working the …

the second Lifetime lottery started in facebook! If you don't know what I am talking about, since azusa lifetime …

Hi... Eh, okay I am nervous... Been working at this for a while now, and, this got me a few sleepless nights working …

As some of you know, we will stop selling Lifetime Subscriptions this weekend; its a way to thank everyone who helped …
Page: 1 2 3 4

Before we start, forgive my terrible english, long time without practice made my usual bad english worse. As promiced …

Welcome back to another Update Log; This one is a very important update, not just because we are finally moving to the …

Welcome to the update log for v.0.5! Its an unusual update, with alot of important new things that changes …

Been a while since I am trying to change these training systems but I really don't have any direction to go; Help me …

Finally releasing the v.0.4.0 of our beta! I will try to be fast here, cuz as most of you already know I am pretty …

Finally the v.0.3 is here! And I gotta say that we have alot to talk this time.. This update is huge; biggest one …

My view and opinion about character conception and development.

none of that BR stuff either.

The second version of Azusa Beta is being released this week! For those active ingame, know that during the last month …

We're currently looking for a temporary (could turn into long term) host for the Official English RP Server, feel free …

Seems like some people were having troubles at dealing with their servers, so I will try to write a quick guide here; …

I promiced I would keep you guys updated, sorry for being late but here I am! Everyone already know the themes of this …

If you follow this forum since a long time, you already know Azusa's goals; I been working hard to make the game good …

My favorite update since "Battle of Gods"

Well, another discussion here: I don't have alot of time to deal/head admin a server properly, so the english server …

This update was made in two smaller parts, as most of you know so, if you already seen one of these features in one of …

Sorry for the long time without an update, I am like 2 months late? Well... Atleast this one was worth the time. Alot …

estaba jugando en el server brazilian rp y use una llave que encontre de un kappa elite y pedi ayuda para que alguien …

Finally the Update of February + January is listed! The update is about to happen and Roleplay server is coming back …
Page: 1 2