Sword Art Online
Sword Art Online! Play to the death!
Subject
Replies
Started By
Last Reply

Sword Art Online! Play to the death!
Page: 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53

Alright guys so first for those of you who do not know me, I'm Twaon and I've been with byond for quite a while. I'll …

So I've been making a lot of progress these past few days even though I don't have as much time as I'd like work on the …

Hey guys, just giving you an update so that you know that progress is being made. There were a few set backs that …

After talking to Twaon for a little while, he's decided to continue the project as the main programmer. I will still be …

This year I'm lacking a lot of time with exams and the such. Furthermore, due to an incredible lack of resources, SAO …

As I am becoming busier, I now require two programmers who are fluent with the BYOND DM programming language. Write …

Before the next update can be made (the combat update), I need to have some ideas for Stats. What should they do? What …

So after being poisoned by Costa Coffee and having a lot of thinking time whilst I recovered, I managed to get a move …

Having set aside the elevation update until I can figure it out fully, I've decided to work on the key feature of this …

So I decided to dip out of Dream Maker for a while, and instead program outside of DM. In doing so, I created the …
Page: 1 2

Having gained ideas for the Battling system, I decided to write it up in code, and now it's complete! Furthermore, I've …

Today I'll be posting regarding this rule: 1. It is a known fact that the game is RPvP. With that being said, RP and …

Basically, when I can access my computer, I'm looking at more demos of systems (e.g a Turf Picker system I just …
Page: 1 2

Rules: //Hiya Guys. Just posting a new version of the In-game and general rules.// 1. It is a known fact that the game …

Try get fast finish

Hi, I'm looking for another Owner for SAO MMO. This is mostly because my interest in it is slowly fading due to the …