BreederMon

by Lugia319
Finally a pet sim
Subject
Replies
Started By
Last Reply

Finally a pet sim

Please post suggestions for things you'd like to see in a breeder game. Please post only if you've actually played the …

You can now capture wild Pokemon monsters! Which means you can also breed with them if you have trouble finding people …

Okay, so last update brought the BodyPart class into the game. Because of that, I had to overhaul breeding. Not sure …

All of the work I did this weekend(?) can be seen in progress if you check my stream. What I did was I made the …

First off, Happy Christmas Eve and Happy Christmas to all that read this! I'm posting this ahead of time because I …

- Added some skills - Pets now learn skills upon creation! - Thought about some strategies to use -- Current …

Here's how BreederMon combat is planned. Everything is done with skills. To learn a skill your mon must have a certain …

- Pets now have distinct base stats What does this mean? A side effect of this comes in the form of the …

Can now mate with other monsters You have an incubator to incubate the egg you get from mating (all things give eggs, …