Space Station 13
Stay alive inside Space Station 13
Subject
Replies
Started By
Last Reply

A dude had a dream about a new game
Open

la razón fue ssd tras ser arrestado y fue por error, mi pc se sobrecalentamiento y se apago para cuando pude volver a …
Open

ban!!
Page: 1 2
Open

i want a round type were crabs have a war with spess carp
Open

I would like to see a "save and load" system for a >Round/Map : ) THX ^^
Open
Open

Hey. I am Sergentux, a french player. I am french and I have a lot of friends playing SS13. We would like to translate …
Open

A nexus deal with this game.
Open

Is there a way to save anything that has happens to a station in a server, then boot that altered station in the next …
Open

SO apparently (im new) genetics got an update, since it was apparently so easy a month ago or so. And I've no idea what …
Open

I think people should have to sleep and go to the bathroom every once in a while, it would make the game more realistic …
Open

Yeah friendly wizards should get jobbanned since they are wasting an antag role and the round takes forever without any …
Open

I think that we should implement weapons that can't be ordered, such as the bartenders shotgun and cap's laser. Etc.
Open

Well I have been playing a fair bit of Space Station 13 recently and have one complaint. Servers without admins. I hate …
Open

well it says i was banned for greifing (i was a robotics guy) (one of the things that happened earlier was that i …
Open