Bleach: World-Wide Adventures

by Critical172
Bleach: World-Wide Adventures
http://www.byond.com/games/Zagros5000/BleachSoulWars The Original Bleach WWA Ichigo's new bankai! (dual wield zangetsu), vandenreich, and Zaraki's Shikai! Updated DailyPvP-mmorpg style Bleach game, Bleach online! not naruto
Bleach: World-Wide Adventures Forums
read this unban me pls
/
Subject
Replies
Started By
Last Reply
Forum

http://www.byond.com/games/ Zagros5000/BleachSoulWars The Original Bleach WWA Ichigo's new bankai! (dual wield …
Page: 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32

The game will be down until May 29th, its currently the 25th We will be doing a few things to balance, mainly balancing …

Hey, i would really like to play the game again. can you please open the server again. best regards, :D

I was asked to be here to JOIN THE WAINTING LIST TO REVIVE BWWA, THE SUPERIOR BLEACH GAME. AND I LEAVE THIS MESSAGE TO …

when will the server be down until?

So i decided to start this poll to know what people think about this, vais being separated from shinis, being it's own …

seems server is down, could you confirm that or my Byond is acting up.. further. there was a wipe coming? can you give …

the GM abuse of "power" that is nonsense and banishes the other ... and worst of all they are helping "friends," and …

Ehh, Hello. My name is Gabriel and i am from brazil. I Have 10, 15 Friends who like Bleach, Your Game is the best for …

It just constantly connects :/

Wtf is going on, some people can get in, and others cant

i dont see no bleach or naruto on my list what i have to do

can I get un banned plz I got banned for somthing I didnt know I was alowed to do and no warnings

i got banned for trolling when i dont see in the rules trolling its probably jsut because 2 gms hate me and they take …

put the game up im freaking outt

What is your favorite event? I'll be adding more events based on what get the most votes. Whether events should be more …

Cant log on to game

it says 32 people r playing but when i try it says connection failed

Can you please unban me?i was playing yesterdaythen it told me today acces denied bythe host

im sorry. I will never use caps again.

Why isn't bleach running today?

Dear fellow Bleach WWA players, I will be staying at my Grandparents' over the weekend and was hoping that I might be …

Descriptive Problem Summary: I kill the kushonadas more than 20x, but just once show me the message - "The gates of …

Hi, could someone write description of this game (2-4 lines) - i need it for aanime hub.. And i need a video of this …

Shouldn't we be able to have contests of who can make better screenshots for a good prize? Sorry to say, but some of …