Naruto The Final Battle

by Matt3151
Naruto The Final Battle
Naruto: The Final Battle 3.0 Coming Soon!
Naruto The Final Battle Forums
Re: Naruto The Final Battle
/
Re: About Sharigan
/
Subject
Replies
Started By
Last Reply
Forum

Naruto: The Final Battle 3.0 Coming Soon!
Page: 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26

http://www.byond.com/games/ Brunimfca/NTFB COME ON THIS IS NTFB

It is about The 3 Tombs Sharigan Just read it please

this image image of my uneeded ban is not fcuking fake http://postimg.org/image/ ldgl07s9b/ it looks like its missinga …

can someone tell me when the game is coming back up plzz......

I said I was playing black ops wile training "YESTERDAY" not even afk an lemoni banned me the next day and he did not …

Kakashi attacks you if your from another village.....this may be "as designed" with the update so im not sure...but it makes it difficult for raiton users to learn chidori.

I got banned today by EC for my second time being afk, I apologize for the happening , but to my defense the second …

can i get unbanned plz.barry banned me and i didnt tell ppl how to get ms when i dont have a clue to get and a person …

i got banned litterally for no reason by raptor, plus i was talking and training with sasume like 5min before he banned …

An application for Game Administrator.

I got unbanned today. Logged on. just training. And i get banned by Lemoni for just doing nothing o.o

why was i banned i didnt even do anything wrong?

If I am correct, I am allowed to use my clan jutsus whenever, however, where ever I want. This ban seems to be some …

Whens is the game going to be up its been down for a while since nov. 20th lets play guys

How about you add other way of leveling its kinda boring many players gave up cuz of that...

matt so i have a jonin medal on this account but it sid i can become jonin i think it was before the wipe but i dont …

when is the game coming up,i really wanna play

Key: Sausa Uchia Name in game: Slim SCG who: Sefi why: Using a macro recorder. I was banned for something i didnt …

Gameplay--- The game is PVP, so gameplay can get a bit strenous at times...The amount of respect for lower leveled …
Page: 1 2

In NTFB, I am a player named Kinsaru, excct replica of Killer Bee as far as the icons go. Get to know me on there. By …