ID:258477

I wanted to pixel something that didn't have anything to do with mobs for once, so I made my 1st grass tile, still needs much more work before it will actually look any good lol. C&C would be helpful, thanks in advance.

Photobucket
BxS0ldi3R wrote:
I wanted to pixel something that didn't have anything to do with mobs for once, so I made my 1st grass tile, still needs much more work before it will actually look any good lol. C&C would be helpful, thanks in advance.

Photobucket

Great job on yours first turf Mikey. Hope ya do better on the rest of 'em.
Pretty good for your first turf but I think you should try breaking down the grid a bit. It looks like you have two alternating rows of different grass tiles(one light and one dark) and you want it to flow more smoothly and look as though the its one whole turf rather than multiple small ones. Pretty much you can do that by making your turf 64x64 instead of 32x32 but that takes a bit more time and effort.
BxS0ldi3R wrote:

Photobucket

Reminds me on LR's grass turf, anyhow pretty nice job ''Darryl Chapman'' ;)
In response to DarrylX
Updated and made a grass for the day, evening, and night. Need some C&C on what to avoid when making grass, what to change on what I've posted and what to keep doing.

Here's the day grass:

Photobucket

Here's the evening grass:

Photobucket

Here's the night grass:

Photobucket

Thanks again in advance for the help =]
In response to BxS0ldi3R
Code an alpha overlayer area to update the games darkness... Don't make 3 shades of everything.
In response to Chris-g1
kk thanks. Wat about the normal grass, anything you think should be changed?