ID:181232

This is really freaking cool! Great work :)
That's really cool.

Wish the synthesized guitar sounded better though. There has got to be a piece of software out there which lets you plug in the same kind of instrument timing for midi tracks yet produces much higher quality sounds.
In response to SuperAntx
Nice :D
In response to SuperAntx
SuperAntx wrote:
That's really cool.

Wish the synthesized guitar sounded better though. There has got to be a piece of software out there which lets you plug in the same kind of instrument timing for midi tracks yet produces much higher quality sounds.

Thanks for the feedback! Believe me, I've been looking for a really long time for good guitar VSTs, but the decent ones aren't really free. I just used a soundfont for this, simply to get the feel of it and then working on it again when I find something a little more pleasing to the ear.

However, I think I know what kind of software you are referring to; one that comes to mind is actually a web-based converter: http://www.hamienet.com/midi2mp3

Its kinda cool to just plug in any midi and have it sound so much better.
In response to Silk Games
Silk Games wrote:
This is really freaking cool! Great work :)

Thanks! I'll be reworking this and more than likely remixing some of the other ones when I get a chance. I really love the music in this game.
In response to NegativeXero
Yeah, something like that.

Maybe you could export a version of your song with just the guitar track, feed it into that converter you linked to, then splice that back in with your other instrument tracks which already sounded great to begin with. You'd probably have to tweak it around some but it's worth a shot.