In response to A.T.H.K
A.T.H.K wrote:
Professional web programmer and design here.. Waiting to help rid BYOND of these awful colours... And finally make the site mobile responsive..

Nominated.
In response to A.T.H.K
Pls Lummox
can we move from perl to node too. its defang module already let you down
In response to A.T.H.K
+1
In response to A.T.H.K
A.T.H.K wrote:
Professional web programmer and design here.. Waiting to help rid BYOND of these awful colours... And finally make the site mobile responsive..

Oh man please.
The entire byond site needs to be Pixelated. The first time I came here. I was confused if this was actually a legit gamesite or not. It was so 90s
In response to Travylleb
Travylleb wrote:
It was so 90s

Was? More like is.
In response to A.T.H.K
true, but I'm trying to be nice here. like 2000-2001 maybe.
In response to Ter13
Ter13 wrote:
A.T.H.K wrote:

Nominated.

This.
it better be freakin pixel in mixture with vector art...
In response to Travylleb
Are you supplying either of those?
but I may be sick on that day... so I send Atko as Tribute, southend_boi or boxcar. for they are better than be... for now.
Ter13 wrote:
A.T.H.K wrote:

Nominated.

Yut Put wrote:
athk is the hero we need

In response to Ganite
Ganite wrote:
Ter13 wrote:
A.T.H.K wrote:

Nominated.

Yut Put wrote:
athk is the hero we need

In response to Zagros5000
Zagros5000 wrote:
Ganite wrote:
Ter13 wrote:
A.T.H.K wrote:

Nominated.

Yut Put wrote:
athk is the hero we need

In response to Travylleb
Travylleb wrote:
but I may be sick on that day... so I send Atko as Tribute, southend_boi or boxcar. Mainly Southend_boi for he is better than me... forever.

Fixed it for ya.
In response to Southend_boi
Southend_boi wrote:
Travylleb wrote:
but I may be sick on that day... so I send Atko as Tribute, or boxcar. Well, Southend isn't really important, he edits sprites from iconshare rips..

You're right.

In response to A.T.H.K
Ishuri wrote:
Color scheme should change to blue/white for the whole page.

DarkTemplarX96 wrote:
Don't know why the hell such an ugly orange color is dominant for the website. It's hideous.

A.T.H.K wrote:

+1 - I think I said this years ago that the orange was disgusting. It gives me a bit of nostalgia every time I see it. But, that's just about it. I've grown to love it over the time that I have been here. But... how long do you really think others are going stay around to let it grow on them?

I voted "Yes - It needs an update" and I'm so glad a thread has been made. Just 2 weeks ago I saw the landing page again and darted away from it as fast as I could. I really think it's time for a change.

Edit: I spent a few minutes (15 minutes according to my post) editing the colors on the front page. Here's what I came up with in an attempt to remove the orange:

I just pulled out the orange and moved the blue to the top and chose white to blend with the current image and then pushed the footer down and left the color there since it serves as a background for the white.
In response to Xirre
Xirre wrote:
+1 - I think I said this years ago that the orange was disgusting. It gives me a bit of nostalgia every time I see it. But, that's just about it. I've grown to love it over the time that I have been here. But... how long do you really think others are going stay around to let it grow on them?

I voted "Yes - It needs an update" and I'm so glad a thread has been made. Just 2 weeks ago I saw the landing page again and darted away from it as fast as I could. I really think it's time for a change.

Edit: I spent a few minutes (15 minutes according to my post) editing the colors on the front page. Here's what I came up with in an attempt to remove the orange:

I just pulled out the orange and moved the blue to the top and chose white to blend with the current image and then pushed the footer down and left the color there since it serves as a background for the white.

That's...really not any more appealing, Xirre. I honestly like the orange. It adds a nice bit of contrast. They are complementary colors, after all.

In response to Xirre
That's horrible. I personally love the blue/orange. I think it should stay. The only thing I'd like is added mobile responsiveness and maybe some other small things.
Page: 1 2 3 4