Death Note: Online

by Sabaku no Kira
Death Note: Online
What happened to the forums btw?
Is this being worked on / hosted still? If not I'm going to have to remove it from BYOND Anime's listings.

5 day warning.
No.
Starting from scratch AGAIN, K? How intuitive, but you must hit me up on MSN when I'm on my laptop (because it doesn't work on my desktop computer feckin' microsoft), me and Lulu have plans, deviant plans, but plans.
I'll gladly accept this game back into BYOND Anime after seeing these revisions, if successful.
Oh hell yes. Looking forward to playing again.
So you made this this little speech in Aug its Nov now,so are you still working on the game?
In response to Junieprior
Junieprior wrote:
So you made this this little speech in Aug its Nov now,so are you still working on the game?

dude it's 2013 already
In response to Scyrus123
Scyrus123 wrote:
Junieprior wrote:

dude it's 2013 already

Time sure passes fast.
It's 2014.
I sincerely hope that you're still with us, SNK. I've missed DN:O for a long, long time. It may have been flawed, but it was the best RPG on Byond, and the entire Byond community has lowered itself to appalling RP standards since its passing. There are so few places left to go to in order to enjoy a good RPG where you need to think and RP.

If you've decided to scrap it, please, please, please send someone the hosting files so that those of us that still love the original can wallow in nostalgic glee.
Yeah, it's been a really long time. I remember getting temporarily banned from here and feeling like an eternity had gone by. I got unbanned in the summer of 2010, which was around the last time this game was hosted regularly. It brings a lot of good memories back. I still come back to this hub every now and then for the nostalgia trip. I also try finding the old forums every now and then.

I was a pretty annoying kid, so getting kicked around made me smarter. I'm the boy who couldn't deliver. The egotistic W. Hope your software endeavors are good, Ryde!
In response to Lockem Shoto
Lockem Shoto wrote:
Yeah, it's been a really long time. I remember getting temporarily banned from here and feeling like an eternity had gone by. I got unbanned in the summer of 2010, which was around the last time this game was hosted regularly. It brings a lot of good memories back. I still come back to this hub every now and then for the nostalgia trip. I also try finding the old forums every now and then.

I was a pretty annoying kid, so getting kicked around made me smarter. I'm the boy who couldn't deliver. The egotistic W. Hope your software endeavors are good, Ryde!

I feel ya man, I also still come here from time to time just on the off chance Sabaku no Kira will some day be back, I am almost 30 now, I was a young teenager when I played this.
It still makes me sad to think that this game hasn't been online - and that there hasn't been an update on similar works - for so long. I wish I could make a spiritual successor but I don't have the skills. I miss being able to roleplay with others in such a good community. I think the day that DNO went down, Byond (and the community as a whole) lost something stellar we won't ever get back.
Page: 1 2 3