ID:2721909

(See the best response by Lummox JR.)
So, I've been on BYOND for a while now. And a problem I've had for a good half year maybe is the fact I lost the ability to see any and all servers on the Space Station 13 page. No servers, not even the openly public ones like Beestation show up.
Couple this with the fact that I can't seem to connect to a certain server no matter how hard I try, no matter how many times I reinstall or reset or change files around, but I always fail to connect and get sent to a "Your game is now loading" screen until I close the window.
Can someone please help provide insight as to why both might be happening?
Best response
There's no explanation at all as to why you wouldn't be able to see the servers, other than if you're using the pager and somehow your connection to the hub had become intermittent.

Failing to reach individual servers sounds like a network issue, either at their end or yours.
In response to Lummox JR
So... My invisible server issue that hasn't changed at all over several months of using Byond is just from an intermittent connection? How do I fix it?
Hrm, yeah, the intermittent connection idea can't explain this issue persisting so long. As for the one server you can't join, that's a network issue for sure. But the server list only loading partially for you really smacks of something else. I can't think of any reason that would even be possible.
In response to Lummox JR
I would say it's only partial... But it's not. It's only the Replay button. I have to open the connection to the server through different means if I want to connect.
I've got the same problem here. It's only been happening recently. I get the replay button and that's it.

Edit: Of course as soon as I say that I found a fix. I noticed there was some problems with OneDrive and Byond. I moved Byond to save files to my computer instead of OneDrive and that seems to have fixed the server list. I'll let you know if it breaks again but I'm hoping this was the issue.
I did the same and it worked, but it just keeps getting automatically backed up, and its a pain since i don't usually mess whit OneDrive and i don't know how to use it very well. I ended deleting all of my data from BYOND and well, now i'll have to download all the games again...
In response to Supercon
Hey could you explain how I could do that same problems happening with me and I don't mess with my onedrive a lot.