ASCII

by Magicsofa
ASCII
At Symbol Causes Inexcusable Injuries
ID:1204676

Hey, I'm using the latest update (as of march 20th) and I'm not respawning like before (I have to spectate then join again). This was fixed by the previous update but came back in this one.

Also I encountered a bug when I used the powerup to freeze all enemies. It said it would freeze them for 10 seconds but 1 minute later they were still frozen. Eventually I killed them all and the next wave started fine.

Oops, spawning should be fixed again...I don't know what's happening the freeze powerup. I'll look into it...

Thanks for your help
No problem, thanks for being so quick to fix them.
In response to Magicsofa
Also, the music player doesn't work. Clicking next-song caused two songs to play and when I tried to turn down the volume only one of the songs that was playing got turned down.

There was one last thing too, I logged out and logged back in and the player list had two instances of me. I logged out and back in again and the second instance was cleared but just a strange bug.
In response to Zecronious
Zecronious wrote:
Also, the music player doesn't work. Clicking next-song caused two songs to play and when I tried to turn down the volume only one of the songs that was playing got turned down.

That's really strange...are you sure you didn't have two windows open? Otherwise I'm not sure what it is, the music is always played on the same channel. I was playing it on channel 8, but I found a post by lummox jr advising to play music on channel 1024...maybe that will have an effect?

There was one last thing too, I logged out and logged back in and the player list had two instances of me. I logged out and back in again and the second instance was cleared but just a strange bug.

Hmm...I had that happening before, thought I thought I took care of it. I think it might be because of trying to check the leaderboard (hopefully)
Updated to v 0.98

o Changed Logout() to prevent double instance (hopefully)
o Fixed another spawning issue
o Fixed a bug with the round being "won" before it starts on super high rounds (like wave 100)
o Fixed godmode powerup (it still allowed shields to go down)

+ Added a new enemy :D

In response to Magicsofa
Cool, nice work & yeah I'm pretty sure I only had one copy open for that sound bug but if it's not a common thing then whatever happened was a freak event so either way it's pretty negligible I suppose.
Umm quick emergency update because I left some things in the code that weren't supposed to be there, also I joined your server and the survival round wouldn't end...
In response to Magicsofa
Ah right, yeah. I'll wipe all my files and put the new update on so we can see if the rounds ever end.