Pokemon Phantom Reborn

by Aceraptor
The second game in the Pokemon Phantom Generation.
In response to Madlit
Madlit wrote:
Kozuma3 wrote:
Madlit wrote:
Joyous Occasion - I'm not against homosexuals, I'm against what you would call, faggots. Which Freeze has been doing a lot of faggotry lately.

By what is accepted by most today the word faggot is offensive. Learn2Learn.

Lance - I don't give a rats ass if you were an "old owner", Freeze is not in anyway a 'good admin'.

Why should he care if you don't? Freeze is a pretty good admin in my opinion, you seem conceited.

Kozuma - You have no place to talk, the fact you commented on the HUB talking shit gives you no right to call someone a child.

I wasn't shit talking, merely putting in my two cents.

Aceraptor - For how much a lot of these people have put into the game itself. Calling anyone a child is not even a valid statement. It's more of an opinion. You have opinions, but I have facts. I've been in the same chat for over 2 months with these people, and all they talk about is improvement.

I'd like to see you do what he has :P

For people who say Blackclaw, Krozy, and other admins do not care about this game, or do nothing to involve themselves? <-- You're a fucking retard.

Not even close to as much as Ace has ;) and that's your opinion, sir.

I don't care if faggot is offensive, I hope you realize that, faggot.

I am conceited, but not once here have I talked about myself or gloating in my own ego like Freeze does.

You were putting your two cents in in an unnecessary way. Calling someone a child when clearly you've said some stuff before any insults or anything like that for that matter was even said.

I don't give a flying fuck what Aceraptor has done to his game. The point I'm trying to prove is that Blackclaw and his admin team have done a lot for this game and their own. So if Aceraptor created a revolutionary Pokemon game on Byond, then fucking good for him. But I don't care, that's not my point.

Your opinion is thinking Ace has done more, when clearly you haven't been around Black and the crew long enough to realize the innovation they have.

You seem to have a sentimental grip on Ace and Freeze dick might I add. It's kind of sickening.

You seem very full of yourself kid :P, you seem to have it all mixed up. And Krozy is just going to scam all those people donating :P
In response to Madlit
Madlit wrote:
You were putting your two cents in in an unnecessary way. Calling someone a child when clearly you've said some stuff before any insults or anything like that for that matter was even said.

Only person I see putting their 'two cents in in an unnecessary way' is you. You seem to want to rebel against how the old way was run, the way that worked, the way that was fun. Not to mention your childish name calling.

In response to Kozuma3
Kozuma3 wrote:
You seem very full of yourself kid :P, you seem to have it all mixed up. And Krozy is just going to scam all those people donating :P

I already told you I am conceited but no where in this conversation have I talked about myself being amazing or anything of that matter. I don't have it mixed up at all, Krozy isn't scamming anyone you have no right to say something like that because he's already put all of the money towards the server. You don't know shit, please do not tell me different. :P K kid :P
In response to Lance0141
Lance0141 wrote:
Madlit wrote:

Only person I see putting their 'two cents in in an unnecessary way' is you. You seem to want to rebel against how the old way was run, the way that worked, the way that was fun. Not to mention your childish name calling.

You seem stuck on the past. I'm not putting my two cents in, I'm making clear statements. How do you confuse that. Remember here I don't give a fuck about the old way. I'll wipe my ass with it. This has nothing to do with the old way though, only the accusations towards Blackclaw by Freeze and how Freeze is a consistent liar. I already said my intentions I no longer feel the need to repeat myself to bunch of incompetent retards with no common sense. So please feel free to try to come at me with many things that are irrelevant to my point. I've already had my laugh.

Wait wait I did create a revolutionary game on byond though O.o. And if any admin you work for now say I'm lazy. That's a lie sometimes you get tired of working on the same project and your satisfied with how it was. Thats how PPR is. It literally should have stayed how it was. We designed that game perfectly.
I can't see any of the conversation since Lipton left a message any signs of proof that blackclaw did not hand the host files out.

So I'll ask. Do you have any proof that you didn't hand them out?
I don't have any of the updated or old files.
My accusations? I'm sorry what did I accuse anyone of? Blackclaw giving host files out? Sorry, but in this case it be the host who said his name.

Now when you say you sent Me, Joy, Spev, Koz, a bunch of others the host files/source then you're downright lying through your teeth when they show up and deny that.

Heres a fun fact Who had caused the game to crash by inputting a phrase who was the person who got blamed for that? Do you know who was accused first? I'll tell you, Me. And I don't code.

You been laughed at all this time and you only yet started laughing at us.

The difference is Black was not here for quite sometime because of a vacation so without proper control of a computer he would not be able to give any of the host files out. So whatever "host" said that is lying.

Revolutionary Games will never be done on Byond, it was a joke and my point was I wouldn't care.

If you didn't pull a lot of bullshit you wouldn't be blamed for a whole lot now would you Freeze. Think about it.
Why sit here and even try to bother accusing someone? How about you change it so no one can host on this HUB anymore. Wouldn't that be easier then trying to point fingers?
In response to Bad-boy-rich
Bad-boy-rich wrote:
My accusations? I'm sorry what did I accuse anyone of? Blackclaw giving host files out? Sorry, but in this case it be the host who said his name.

The host who I have no memory of speaking to, that doesn't sound like bullshit at all. I had never even heard the name Kestrel until you posted it. The fact that you assume I had gone on my pager is wrong, I was on vacation, I stayed in-touch through e-mail, and Skype. I checked the hub almost everyday, yet the hub doesn't show who is hosting. I wasn't even on my computer during my vacation, I was on my friends, so Byond wasn't even downloaded.

Bad-boy-rich wrote:
Now when you say you sent Me, Joy, Spev, Koz, a bunch of others the host files/source then you're downright lying through your teeth when they show up and deny that.

Stating some known names of people who had an older source/host file is a lie? Maybe you should rethink your points.

Bad-boy-rich wrote:
Heres a fun fact Who had caused the game to crash by inputting a phrase who was the person who got blamed for that? Do you know who was accused first? I'll tell you, Me. And I don't code.

I personally knew you didn't enter that code in, because you never once had access to the source, nor could you code. I never once said that you yourself entered the code. You had been blamed by the staff because they witnessed you countdown before the killswitch was activated.

Bad-boy-rich wrote:
You been laughed at all this time and you only yet started laughing at us.

I've been laughed at all this time? I don't recall any of that. Not once have I been laughing at you, I've been posting very seriously because you assume I have something to do with the hosting of the game on this hub. I don't even have any of the old host files, nor did I send them to any "Kestrel". So if you think that you are indeed right, maybe you should get this host to speak for himself.

I think everyone should quit arguing now, some of the same shit is being said along with crap that is completely irrelevant to the topic. So let's put a summary here and get the babies (2 people who I will not name) to quit crying and throwing bullshit.

Summary : It seems that nobody wants to own up to giving the host files out; that's fine. The fix to this is just to let it go and if it happens again, we'll personally deal with them.
Beat some ass.
Comment #120
Lol Dooney feels special.
Yes, Yes I do.
#123 Freeze wins just look at the numbers he rolled.
So whos in this Raptor Mafia?

Aceraptor, Me, Koz, Joy, Dooney, Jack?, and Acer. Am I missing someone?

Idek if Jack is in it
Robot Wars!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8