Pokemon Phantom Reborn

by Aceraptor
The second game in the Pokemon Phantom Generation.
I will be looking for 3 people that aren't apart of raptor mafia to lead my games when I return to byond.
Lead?
Complete control over the game
Is the mafia allowed some connection to these people? (Friends)
ace i would lead your game if you want but i could use someones help with it too if you dont mind
You'd be able to pick your own staff
Seems like a dumb idea to be honest o.o
It'll be fine
In response to Aceraptor
Aceraptor wrote:
It'll be fine

You should be picking close friends, Another Krozy like situation is going to arise.
Don't worry I know.
Possible people if asked,

Andrew (LegendaryPokemonn), been showing him how to icon/sprite. Although I am not in the position to teach someone everything like a pro, like Dooney, but basis stuff really.

I'm open to other people's suggestions if they got any and why they chose them.
That key is really familiar
Should be, I taught him how to pwn on ppr.

When theres no equal, or better, you can only pass your knowledge along.

Right right
In response to Kozuma3
Kozuma3 wrote:
Aceraptor wrote:
It'll be fine

You should be picking close friends, Another Krozy like situation is going to arise.

The fact that you even try to use my name as an insult is hilarious. Grow up, get a life and actually grow some balls.
In response to Krozy
Krozy wrote:
Kozuma3 wrote:
Aceraptor wrote:
It'll be fine

The fact that you even try to use my name as an insult is hilarious. Grow up, get a life and actually grow some balls.

Shush kid.
In response to Bad-boy-rich
Bad-boy-rich wrote:
Possible people if asked,

Andrew (LegendaryPokemonn), been showing him how to icon/sprite. Although I am not in the position to teach someone everything like a pro, like Dooney, but basis stuff really.

I'm open to other people's suggestions if they got any and why they chose them.

Oh stop it <3
In response to Kozuma3
Kozuma3 wrote:
Krozy wrote:
Kozuma3 wrote:
Aceraptor wrote:
It'll be fine

Shush kid.

Just keep trying to be somebody, I laugh at your immaturity. ;)
What is the raptor mafia?
In response to Krozy
Krozy wrote:
Kozuma3 wrote:
Krozy wrote:
Kozuma3 wrote:
Aceraptor wrote:
It'll be fine

Shush kid.

Just keep trying to be somebody, I laugh at your immaturity. ;)

Explain how I'm trying to be somebody? and Immaturity? Aren't you the one complaining about struggling in life and yet you're going to blow said $900? Lol.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8