Naruto The Final Battle

by Matt3151
Naruto The Final Battle
Naruto: The Final Battle 3.0 Coming Soon!
bring the game back up
If you keep this up Joel you will never learn that riddle
Not recomended for other players the game... is well as far as naruto games go on byond looks and plays like a crap. This is a rip from a time even before wots whats that like 5-7 years ago
if you don't have anything good to say about the game SHUT UP.
In response to Zoblod
Zoblod wrote:
if you don't have anything good to say about the game SHUT UP.

U sir are a hyiprcrit, follow ur own advice and maybe others wont fuck u up
lol you can't even spell hypocrite and btw i am not a hypocrite (again Shut up)
Just ready for it to be up more its a great game and ive played it back in the day. Thank you Matt I really enjoy playing your game!! Again Thanks for one of the games I look forward to playing the most on Byond!! I mean every word and I appreciate the work and dedication that is put into this.
um i think i was banned from this game because i cant join. if i was banned i would like to know why.
In response to Zampos101
please go the the games fourm and post an appeal there
Its Summer come on matt :( bring the game back or pass it on to another user that you trust to host </3
I want to play this game. the best con BYOND! :D
hey guys new account new username but same old Judgement. I know I been gone a couple years but if my ntfb pals remember me add me. Also ,Matt I understand your super busy, believe it or not we ALL have personal lives. but lemme know if the games coming back or not. I miss it and all the other games suck lol. WAGA was the best damn hoshi.
Did the game update?
Such a great game. Sucks its down all the time.Gook work on the new updates!
not surprised its not up and running right now
Somebody's butt hurt
Sorry to say Matthew 'Fox'(y) Brown has passed on to the place where all byond coders go.
v Stop Saying Ur Game Is NTFB, Its Not. Its Fake.
In response to Economic Sucide
Economic Sucide wrote:
Sorry to say Matthew 'Fox'(y) Brown has passed on to the place where all byond coders go.

U Mean Life? lol
Annnnnd its down~
Page: 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26