ID:100765

Keywords: 1, 3, 360, blog, byond, craft, diablo, fanboys, gamers, pc, ps3, scar
Anyone here play the game Star Craft 2, who thinks that game is Worth your money, it's alot of fun too. I Enjoyed playing Star Craft 2 even though i never played the 1st one, but the thing is, there 5 or was it 4 more StarCraft 2 expansions games coming out, that will add on to the story. Woo! =D

Leave me your thoughts, and opinions on the game, Gameplay, or Be a Graphicz whore if you have a gaming Rig! :P

What other games are you all waiting for?
I'm waiting for Resistance 3, but StarCraft 2 is damn sexy.
I loved the campaign, and the practice league, but once I made it into the big boy matchmaking I realized I didn't want to spend the time to learn how to press keys and click like lightning to have a chance. I'll leave that to the asians.
Okay no there's only two more expansions for SC2. Heart of the Swarm and Legacy of the Void.

I really enjoy the competitive play of the league games in SC2, but I don't really have the time to get back into it.
First one was my favorite game, and this one is definitely topping it for me. The competitive play is awesome and the story isn't bad at all- I'm definitely entertained.
I haven't bothered to get ranked yet, but I'm looking forward to bronze league silly badness.
D4RK3 54B3R wrote:
Okay no there's only two more expansions for SC2. Heart of the Swarm and Legacy of the Void.

I really enjoy the competitive play of the league games in SC2, but I don't really have the time to get back into it.

Look up: Darksydephil, and he will explain that there are actually 4 or 5 more Expansions, and since he did the StarCraft 2 playthrough, and he researched it also. There has been 2 Announced so far, and there will be more later.
Does anyone here actually want to play with each other? If so feel free to add me for some plays, I'm on when I have the time:

YQY - name.
540 - code
i have never really played RTS's before, but i got into platinum league with a 100% winrate by 4gating over and over
I'm Tral #950.

We shall battle?
Goku super sayian 4 wrote:
Look up: Darksydephil, and he will explain that there are actually 4 or 5 more Expansions, and since he did the StarCraft 2 playthrough, and he researched it also. There has been 2 Announced so far, and there will be more later.

So just because he played the campaign he is suddenly more reputable than Blizzard's PR? Frankly, I don't want 4 or 5 expansions for Starcraft 2. Even 2 expansions is a bit much.

I want blizzard to be over with Starcraft 2 already and get Diablo III out. :]
D4RK3 54B3R wrote:
Goku super sayian 4 wrote:

So just because he played the campaign he is suddenly more reputable than Blizzard's PR? Frankly, I don't want 4 or 5 expansions for Starcraft 2. Even 2 expansions is a bit much.

I want blizzard to be over with Starcraft 2 already and get Diablo III out. :]

It's Actually been said on there articles. NEVAR! StarCraft Mayhem shall continue! =)
Fun game

currently on hiatus

the road to Diamond league may be three scores and ten, but I'll get there yet.
There can't be this low number of people playing Starcraft -_-
DYS wrote:
There can't be this low number of people playing Starcraft -_-

On BYOND maybe, I can see it.
Ugh....I need a new community.