ID:102342

Thanks to Teka, I now have my own membership. And the first thing I want is a nice CSS that fits my liking. (: I'm using one of Howey's CSS from the CSS Guild. But if anyone can help me with this, I'll gladly appriciate it.

- Jordan.
:O aww u got a Howey css T_T lol,
Nah his are put together more professionally lol, i think you should write a request post in the Css Guild Forum explaining how you want it, maybe Howey will get on it, if he does it'll look Good.
Kazuma D:
I REALLY want to try out closed testing please add me to talk ive been trying to contact u for along time now key is Jamesray203
Jamesray203 wrote:
I REALLY want to try out closed testing please add me to talk ive been trying to contact u for along time now key is Jamesray203

We're not letting anyone but the staff of L.A to do testing at the moment. Wait till it's alpha release.

Jordan11 wrote:
Jamesray203 wrote:

We're not letting anyone but the staff of L.A to do testing at the moment. Wait till it's alpha release.
When will it release???

Also is this game completely original?????????