ID:105133

In light of the festivities, I went out and bought myself new RAM finally! Good bye 502mb RAM, hello 4GB's of sexy.

Guess who can play Decadence on a Germany server without lagging now?

Not me.
did you already install it because some motherboards have a certain amount of ram slots and use a certain amount of memory. I believe OS matters too not really sure atm.
lol 4gb is like laptop ram you're looking for 6-8 gb :P
Youngj: Of course! I installed it as soon as got home, I couldn't stand my old RAM.

Yash: Good thing I have a laptop then! But really, 4gb is enough for me. It's a big step up from 502mb. P
I only got 2GB :'(
i like the part where he said something along the lines of "i pry open that battleship you call an ass"

lmaoooo
3GB DDR-3 RAM on my laptop runs pretty nice along with my Radeon GPU, and my Dual-Core CPU.

I could upgrade later, but I like it the way it's at right now.
Yash 69 wrote:

His computer probably can't handle more than 4 GB. Personally, as much as I'd like more RAM, I'm limited by a 32 bit OS.
You went out and bought that on Cyber Monday? Isn't the whole point of Cyber Monday to shop online?
Jeff8500 wrote:
Yash 69 wrote:

His computer probably can't handle more than 4 GB. Personally, as much as I'd like more RAM, I'm limited by a 32 bit OS.

the specifications for new laptops are comparable to computers from a good 3-4 years ago. bought a new laptop with 4 gb ram and 500 gigs all for 500$
Kaimana wrote:

Not me.

Fantasie Productions wrote:
No need to be presumptuous or anything but are you Shadow Serpent?

I'm pretty sure he's not. SS/Cyberlord hates Naruto, so I doubt he would be making a Naruto game. On top of that, he bought a Naruto game for his PS3, assuming he has one.
Dinomaster45 wrote:
No need to be presumptuous or anything but are you Shadow Serpent?

I'm pretty sure he's not. SS/Cyberlord hates Naruto, so I doubt he would be making a Naruto game. On top of that, he bought a Naruto game for his PS3, assuming he has one.

No, i'm pretty sure it is...Look at his Art Portfolio, that base is SS/Cyberlords base he used for his naruto game he never finished...Hmm he's trying to start a new life on BYond it seem.

Well I wouldn't know. I've never concerned myself with Cyberlords pixel art, seeing as I don't pixel myself.
He's openly admitted hes Cyberlord34, the fact people are still obsessed about knowing his identity makes me think people have nothing better to do.
Yash 69 wrote:
He's openly admitted hes Cyberlord34, the fact people are still obsessed about knowing his identity makes me think people have nothing better to do.

Oh he has O..O Well I just now found out about it >.< Ok never mind then. DELETING POST.