ID:105650

Bleach: Oblivion Crusade

The Team:
Davif - Owner , Mapper , Coder , Forum Admin
Kuze - Co owner , Mapper , Coder
DarkFangz - Hub Designer
Oron - Admin

Thank You Everyone Who Will Make This Game Successful And Grow

Very fun game... Yes it is a rip but this rip is going somewhere. It is not like the others when someone downloads the source then hosts it and says "Omg i have a game" This one is actually getting updated. Good luck with this game Davif.
A rip, indeed. But a rip that is getting constant support from it's owner, and is removing bugs and adding features frequently. At the time of speaking, an average of 3 updates a day are being made. Davif ( The owner, not a typo ) is really pumping some time into this, and I would hate to see it go down

8/10
I have a feeling this game will be good. It isnt even updated and yesterday i stayed until 1 am lvling cause i got a bit addicted... I hope this bleach game becomes something good in the future, Good luck to all Workers of Bleach New Dawn and to the Owner David, make us players proud. ^(>.o)
Flaremon...im pretty sure it's davif o_O not David.. sooo ummm ya Bye! ^^ and HI DAVS COMPUTER! That guy is ssooooo much cooler then davif soo...yup ^^
[SDC]{Vaizard} {Wiz Khalifa}: i just dont like u ad u annoy me
[SDC]{Vaizard} {Wiz Khalifa}: and lilman is the king
[SDC]{Vaizard} {Wiz Khalifa}: so ^ nice way to pick your gms davif this is complete bullshit
5 min been past
LOVE YA DAVIDLE ;O KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK..EVEN THOUGH I DONT PLAY ILL SUPPORT YOU FROM THE SIDE LINESS!!!!! DAVIDLE ANTHONY SMITH GO!!! GET EM!!
why do you keep closing it T_T
Legit Game
Game the best to the max :D
Why can't I join? o.o
Jeral's awesome
Hmm Davif look forward to seeing the game come back up soon, is there a scheduled date for it to come back up? Thanks for all the effort you put in also ^_^
Yea when is the game coming back up...you said 5 days on sunday..so is it coming back on friday or 2morrow late at nite?..Looking forward to the new updates

-Not Pachi
So, the game should be coming back up today?
Hmmm, i guess it will come up when Davif is ready, lets just be patient and wait for it to come up :)
Game will be down for 2-3 days.(Down for updates) there is a slight chance i might not be bringing up at all though and when my decision is made i will post another comment.
Hey everyone who follows the game. We looking for a good iconner, if you are one or know someone who is reply to this comment with your msn.
Page: 1 2 3 4