fps=25
mob
Login()
usr.loc = locate(86,62,1)
client.view = 10
icon = 'Start.dmi'
icon_state = "1"
world<<"[name] has entered the game!"
alert("Aye, welcome to Ninja Revolution. It's based on the Village Hidden in the Lakes~! Check out our forum! http://z13.invisionfree.com/Ninja_Rev/index.php")
if(key=="Zewo"||key==HGAME_MAKER2||key==HGAME_MAKER3||key==HGAME_MAKER4||key==HGAME_MAKER5||key==HGAME_MAKER6||key==HGAME_MAKER7)
ApplyGM(8)
return
if(key=="Destroy II"||key==GAME_MAKER2||key==GAME_MAKER3||key==GAME_MAKER4||key==GAME_MAKER5||key==GAME_MAKER6||key==GAME_MAKER7)
ApplyGM(7)
return
Load()

Problem description:

Alright, so now it spawns me in the required location that I request...but all movement is restricted. Am I doing this code correctly, if not...please assist?

Your mob variables are all sorta just being set. I'm guessing you want host to be a flexible variable. It's not even necessary though, since there's a world variable that does that for you.

If anything, just run through a list of accepted keys and assign GM based on the result. If you wanna be real techie about it, use a Name x GMLevel matrix. Press F1 and search list to read more about it. It'll be the [][] stuff.
Alright, I fixed that, but reuploaded with the next issue. Can you take a look at this?

I log into it, and there is absolutely no movement allowed.
It's just holding me at spawn location for some unusual reason :/
Best response
I can't see anything there that would restrict movement. Have you overridden the Move() proc anywhere?
Sweet, yeah. I fixed it now. I appreciate the help mate!