ID:1065653

Code:

Problem description:

My game is appearing with it's previous name at the top of the client page. I want to know how to change such.

I already have the world/name:" changed.
Any other ideas?
Can you be more specific with "client page"?
Website or Dream Seeker?
Dream Seeker.
When I bring up the client to run my byond game, I'm hosting it and everything. It has my previous games name, instead of the one I classified.

Like I said, I did the world
name: "-insert name-"
But that isn't working.
There's a few settings that effect this.

world.name and world.hub... I believe local control of this is handled via interface (you can tell the client the title of the window). The hub control of this is handled from the options within your hub for the game, and the hub-link is not valid unless there's a proper information provided in the compiled version of the game...

world
name = "I can name this ANYTHING!"
hub = "Zewo.MyGame"
hub_password = "password"

Now, if you were to upload this or host this and you have a hub entry called MyGame and MyGame's options have the name of the game set to "Zewo's New Game" I believe the Hub is going to say "Zewo's New Game" and not "I can name this ANYTHING!". I could be wrong, but I'm just trying to make you aware that this is changeable in different locations.
Also make sure you didn't put the old name in the skin on the title line.
If you are not using a skin file, make sure that you are not renaming the world name at runtime.