ID:106784

I have fun when I pixel so don't judge my art please. I don't ask to be critiqued and I would like if you didn't try. Thanks. ^_^

Cool.
You haven't added my new Msn yet, the stuff we planned for is almost done.
I forgot to add it, my bad. Send me it again.
Leonardo_da_vinci The Great wrote:
I forgot to add it, my bad. Send me it again.

I don't know yours.

[email protected]
Jeff, dis guy don't like you.
Just asked not to be critiqued/judged, so I simply deleted the post. Not that I don't like him. I don't dislike anyone I've never met IRL or know personally.
Dinomaster45 wrote:

Quit being a fag.
Dakumonki wrote:
Dinomaster45 wrote:

Quit being a fag.

Oh shit, you made me cry!
Also, your art looks good. I've said it 100 times before and I'll say it again. I suck at Pixel Art, so I'm not sure what's good, and what's not. But this is something I could never do.
Dinomaster45 wrote:
Also, your art looks good. I've said it 100 times before and I'll say it again. I suck at Pixel Art, so I'm not sure what's good, and what's not. But this is something I could never do.

yay+

Also, you're good at GFX however, Leonardo sucks ass at that.
Lmao, well I could always learn how to do it! :( Maybe later in life? Lol.
This art isn't bad (much better than I can do), but outright begging for no criticism is a bad thing.
It would be much easier to say if it is good or not if it was normal sized. Also, you asked not to be judged...yet did not delete the posts of those who said it was good?

"I see a contradiction!!"
-Starburst Guy

EDIT: Sorry, I just decided to scroll over and saw the "Preview". The second part of the post above still stands.

EDIT NUMBA 2: What program are you using?
You do realize you can make sure comments are disabled?

Try messing with Blog Post settings beforehand when you don't want comments.
lmfao
Judgement in the real world is inevitable. You'll never grow if you try to prolong it. People still nag on here my art sucks, but I honestly think the trolling part of this site gets too out of hand to be taken seriously. I just try my best to ignore them and keep moving forward, and you should too.

But I'll be blunt, you're no way close to being a pixel artist with a base and clothing props. It's just not enough. You need to exercise beyond this.

Now if you're just tired of listening to trolls on Byond and idiots in general, I can understand that quite well. Asking for critique on this site is nearly impossible, so I recommend you do try somewhere more professional:

http://www.wayofthepixel.net/pixelation/index.php
http://www.pixeljoint.com/forum/

Now with this post I made no judgement or critique on the art itself, as you requested, so please try to understand my concerns. I hope you grow to be a better artist, as learning is perpetual in this field.
@Neblim's BS

Are you kiddin me? You're obviously a hater, Kappa don't listen to this constantly trolled idiot, Neblim's cool, but that was just so fucking retarded to even say, Stay on topic who cares about the Jerks and the trolls, Its time to get work done.

Hes obviously not creating high detailed art for a reason, its based off an Anime.
Dakumonki wrote:
@Neblim's BS

Are you kiddin me? You're obviously a hater, Kappa don't listen to this constantly trolled idiot, Neblim's cool, but that was just so fucking retarded to even say, Stay on topic who cares about the Jerks and the trolls, Its time to get work done.

Hes obviously not creating high detailed art for a reason, its based off an Anime.

I hope you realize that if you reread that, he did nothing but give helpful suggestions. You are appearing more of a troll than him.
Dakumonki wrote:
@Neblim's BS

I don't understand your response. You call me an idiot and then say I'm cool...? Well despite your defensive statement, I said nothing about the art. I said he can become much more than a base / clothing iconner if he branched out more.

I will agree with your "get the work done" to an extent. Repetition and experience are both very important in learning and I highly recommend this. However, don't force yourself to be so limited.
Page: 1 2