ID:107274

i will perform any of many possible services in exchange for 10 (ten) american dollars exchanged via paypal

this includes menial tasks, mediocre programming, oral, starcraft 2 tutelage, you name it

i have in the past performed services for byonders and experienced reciprocity in the form of monetary gain; deadoku can attest to my steadfast accomplishment

enclosed you will find a sketch of a feline attempting to utilize a telephonic device

You'll make $10 quicker offline rather than on BYOND.
Pro.
Go find me a pot of gold, then you'll get your 10 bucks.
EmpirezTeam wrote:
You'll make $10 quicker offline rather than on BYOND.

doing what, exactly? 95% of the people in my neighborhood are redneck shut-ins who'll pull a gun on you if you step on their porch. the other 5% do not need any services performed.

and no one will hire someone who's leaving for basic training in 2 months

i've had much more success performing services for others online than offline
If you're offering blowjobs a redneck shut-in is exactly the kind of person who would accept one.
but i'm looking for $10, not $10 + gonorrhea

oh snap i have 70 cents in my byond wallet. i only need $9.30, guys
Dude, if a rednecks fuckin with ya just give em a bag of corn nuts. They'll worship you. Also If I remember correctly certain Byonders would pay $50 for some "Pro iconz". Either way you'll find something.
i gib u gm for 5 hours if u giv me 7 dimes
SuperAntx wrote:
i gib u gm for 5 hours if u giv me 7 dimes

um hai... uh i rally liek ur um... decandece game. its so cool like i played it alot and i wanted to ask if i cud buy da srce cdez for like $20??? answer back if ur intersted :DDD
Go to the suburbs and shovel some snow.

Or, punch a really hard wall or the sidewalk or another concrete surface so that you fracture your hand. Then go to the doctor. They'll give you pain medication, probably some oxycodone or something, which you can sell on the block. You'll have a lot more than 10 bucks in no time.

you gotta learn how to be a hustla lil nigga
More like $9.50 by the time paypal is done raping your wallet without a condom.
i remember light_samurai's icon chatterz game let you buy temp gm for a couple dimes

that was awesome
I want you to go to the inner city dressed as the Merchant from Resident Evil 4. Proceed to ask shady characters "What are ya sellin?" and "What are ya buyin?". Do this for at least 2 hours while filming it and I will pay you $10.
Cody123100 wrote:
I want you to go to the inner city dressed as the Merchant from Resident Evil 4. Proceed to ask shady characters "What are ya sellin?" and "What are ya buyin?". Do this for at least 2 hours while filming it and I will pay you $10.

AND IF YOU DO DAT SHIT ILL GIVE YOU AN EXTRA 7 DOLLARS
now all i need is a merchant outfit and a video recorder
Please draw me an avatar sized picture of a badger (european) attempting to use some technological device. Also, tell me your paypal address.
http://imgur.com/tuL5n

i am so proud of it
Zaole wrote:
http://imgur.com/tuL5n

i am so proud of it

the hell is that supposed to be
That's an edited picture from 4chan, you can't sell that.

For shame, Zaole.

For shame.
Page: 1 2