Pokemon New Worlds

by Dutch3d
Pokemon New Worlds
Welcome to the world of Pokemon. Creatures small and big will amaze you.
Vampirism96 wrote:
Really? sooo me booting you to stop you from abusing your powers is shit? Jasmine you don't deserve GM, Dutch3d told me he was gonna promote you and don't give me your shit about "He said he wont" Your lucky i didn't bann you first. To bad I don't rage and start abusing my powers then start get on my alt and unlocking my powers like spoiled little bitch who still needs her mother. It reminds me of someone I know... Hmmmmm can't remember who reminds me of that

Lol @ the Truth.
Jasmine, my bucket has flooded. You told lies about my game and brought situations of chaos. You showed your bad habits at PSOD and right now you are playing the same game on PNW. I'm sorry about this, but I had to delete your savefile to keep the game under control. Also: you showed your stupidness by banning the guy that I give credits to at the damn HUB (and I haven't said anything about those Vingie Tingies yet).
Lotsa Hate under(or if older posts are first then over) this post lol
Dutch3d wrote:
Jasmine, my bucket has flooded. You told lies about my game and brought situations of chaos. You showed your bad habits at PSOD and right now you are playing the same game on PNW. I'm sorry about this, but I had to delete your savefile to keep the game under control. Also: you showed your stupidness by banning the guy that I give credits to at the damn HUB (and I haven't said anything about those Vingie Tingies yet).

It's nice to see an owner who does what needs to be done for the good of the game. Sorry for any comments that seem or would seem to some like hate. lol.

Hi all ppl im here new Co Owner
hey Zewo, how are ya?

and D, i have a egg problem, 8+ hours and still no hatch, also normal breed eggs arnt hatching 4+ hours, was working earlier with normal breeds but it stopped :S

ill talk to you in game :D

...Saucey
If u wouldnt mind i would like to be a gm for yuh i have experience so.. yea um just hit me up if ur interested
Hey im hosting right now!!
Not new, really.
This game is gonna be down. Owner lost his source. His computer crashed. Maybe he will start it up from scratch again but i dont really know it...
I would not suggest playing this game if you want some real pokemon action.
i like this game!!! everyone play this!!!!
can i be the fire gym leader
I can host
im gonna host now
beacuse bim co owner
You should code in host as an admin owner and make the server would be hosted with different people.
Work this game?
Welcome to Pokémon: New Worlds!
We wish you good luck and lots of fun.

Back-up server, some saves may be lost!
Backed-up to the state of 24-02-2011.

Credits to Ruki-sama (Vampirism96) for making this game possible!

Pokemon coder needed. You just have to fill in lists (very easy!).
Reward: ownership!

Don't forget to save!
Otherwise: when the server crashes your file will be lost!

Staff:

Owner:Skymerion
Co-owner:
Co-owner:
Co-owner:

Host: Angelo
Gm 1:
Gm 2:
Gm 3: "
Gm 4: "

Gym Leaders:

Bug: Ash (Ash105)
Dark: Ashman (Pokemon Cory)
Dragon: Zetsuki (Basungan)
Electric: "
Fighting: "
Fire: "
Flying: "

Team Leaders:

Plasma: Jean-Piere Vogelhuis (")
Galaxy: Aracka Nimwegen (Dutch3d)
Ranger: The yusei (yusei195)
Rocket: Kurosu (Danielcruz)

Keywords: Adventure, RPG, Anime, Nintendo, Classic, PvP

If you want to help, contact me (Aracka/Dutch3d) in-game or comment.
i am gonna host this game sometimes
Page: 1 2 3