Pokemon New Worlds

by Dutch3d
Pokemon New Worlds
Welcome to the world of Pokemon. Creatures small and big will amaze you.
ID:107463

Welcome to Pokémon: New Worlds!
We wish you good luck and lots of fun.

Back-up server, some saves may be lost!
Backed-up to the state of 24-02-2011.

Credits to Ruki-sama (Vampirism96) for making this game possible!

Pokemon coder needed. You just have to fill in lists (very easy!).
Reward: ownership!

Don't forget to save!
Otherwise: when the server crashes your file will be lost!

Staff:

Owner: Aracka Nimwegen (Dutch3d)
Co-owner: Skymerion (")
Co-owner: Zewo (Zewo123)
Co-owner: Jean-Piere Vogelhuis (")

Host: Aracka Nimwegen (Dutch3d)
Gm 1: Daemon (Unkn0wn_0riginz)
Gm 2: Kurosu (Danielcruz)
Gm 3: "
Gm 4: "

Gym Leaders:

Bug: Ash (Ash105)
Dark: Ashman (Pokemon Cory)
Dragon: Zetsuki (Basungan)
Electric: "
Fighting: "
Fire: "
Flying: "

Team Leaders:

Plasma: Jean-Piere Vogelhuis (")
Galaxy: Aracka Nimwegen (Dutch3d)
Ranger: The yusei (yusei195)
Rocket: Kurosu (Danielcruz)

Keywords: Adventure, RPG, Anime, Nintendo, Classic, PvP

If you want to help, contact me (Aracka/Dutch3d) in-game or comment.
hey im tryin b a gym leader or Elite 4 or team leader im willin 2 b a full part of this game, in fact u should let me on now 2 help u test it and suggest features 4 u, like for 1 there should b teams like organizations like magma and aqua, but ur own originals at least 1 good n 1 bad and have certain things n the game that make teams important like team missions and tourneys, but have certain lil classes u gotta go thru b4 u join a team put 2 team schools and team bases on here or sumthing, but im not trying completley change ur game im just tryin add ideas this can b a better version of the old battleforce or regions or sumthing
why cant i get on?
I don't understand, everyone else can get online so :) Maybe your trying to connect to a wrong (player-hosted) server. Ofcourse those are also okay, but some of them aren't hosted correctly.
can there be gym trainers????
how do you catch pokemon ?
@rickyboy112 Just send out your Pokémon and see the instructions pop up at the left-lower corner.

@PokeGirl111 Yes. There can be gymleaders.
Hm; do you guys have a forum? I'd like to suggest some stuff, but without a forum, it's kind of hard to leave suggestions lol.
thks for making me co :)
Hey all I Jasmine the new High Admin I am starting a little thing called vings and a ving is a very important none gm, just don't ask for a ving also vings get the power of a medium admin.
I didn't know Jasmine could ban me just because she's not an Admin on PSD, I also didn't know she could ban me to use my knowledge to help fix bugs in this game : o I also am wondering how come she is allowed to promote somany people to Admin.
I'm sorry Vamp. I heard she is abusing her admin. I also heard she was telling lies about my game. Sorry about that.
Listen I was not abusing and Aracka the day you made me high admin I asked you was your game an original, and you said and I quote "Yes My game is an original"
Vampirism96 wrote:
I didn't know Jasmine could ban me just because she's not an Admin on PSD, I also didn't know she could ban me to use my knowledge to help fix bugs in this game : o I also am wondering how come she is allowed to promote somany people to Admin.

<Font Color= "#FF69B4">Listen the reason I did that did you probably didn't read my other post before.
If your refering to your "Vings" then yes i read that post but even then it's just giving people admin but in a different name XD Admin is an important position, And not to be given away lightly, and "Vings" are just you giving away medium admins.
Absol1997 wrote:
Listen I was not abusing and Aracka the day you made me high admin I asked you was your game an original, and you said and I quote "Yes My game is an original"

Lol; Abuse is misusing your power. "Very Important Non-GM's" aka "Ving"s are essentially abuse since I'm doubting that Aracka told you "make as many admins as you want!" Just sayin' though.

Mehehe Thank you Kurei
Didn't know Dutch promoted Jasmine to Co-Owner : O, and when i try to fix it look at that she throws a temper tantrum XD
VAMP STAY BANNED IF YOUR GONNA BOOT ME FOR SHIT ASSWIPE
Really? sooo me booting you to stop you from abusing your powers is shit? Jasmine you don't deserve GM, Dutch3d told me he was gonna demote you and don't give me your shit about "He said he wont" Your lucky i didn't bann you first. To bad I don't rage and start abusing my powers then start get on my alt and unlocking my powers like spoiled little bitch who still needs her mother. It reminds me of someone I know... Hmmmmm can't remember who reminds me of that
Page: 1 2 3