Teridal/Seika

by Iccusion Entertainment
Teridal/Seika
Online role-playing game that takes place in a fantasy world.
ID:1075355

Keywords: happened, what, whatever
It seems like only yesterday I was sitting in my grandmother's computer room with a bag of powder donettes, mountain dew, Bawls energy drink, and Seika powered on. Any of you old Teridal players should know that was another title for this game. I've heard tell that Aaiko was trying to take Teridal away from BYOND and supply us a healthy dose of vitamin T using other means, but let us not spread rumors.

I'm mentioning this simply because I've been watching the game for the past couple days and haven't seen a single person playing it. Maybe I'm just missing them and the game gets more traffic than I notice. Or perhaps Aaiko managed to move it to a different source after all. I don't know what happened, but I would really like to know.

With the new and improved computers that are coming out top-down 2-dimensional multiplayer games are probably being wildly overlooked, but this game is an action adventure classic. Sure, we may have Mario in 3-D flying through space, but nobody can forget The Super Mario Brothers and those irritating jump platforms.

Teridal needs a comeback and I'm willing to start it.
Teridal is not going to be sold to someone else or taken away. Someone tried that one with me earlier and I said I would be able to work on the source and then the "new owner" acted like a total retarded 10-yr old kid and then the BIG REVEAL they weren't getting rid of it.

People generally don't get on it because of the prom queen lvl 100s in a guild about womens clothing line trying to get you to "boss with them" and nonstop will ask you when you don't want to even do it to start off and then start to hate you and kill you because you don't want to play that part of the game with them because it is totally pointless and boring being dead 10 seconds within starting and having them not revive you and you find out you didn't help at all to their victory and yet they wanted you to do this to waste your time.

TL;DR, the people have become bitter and bitchy so nobody wants to talk to them and they have no friends other then themselves.
I think it's because there hasn't been any new content added in a long time. I know Aaiko was working on a big update (some of which was added already - like the new GUI) awhile back and was planning on completely overhauling the game, but I'm honestly not too sure what happened with that.
In response to Argent Element
Argent Element wrote:
I think it's because there hasn't been any new content added in a long time. I know Aaiko was working on a big update (some of which was added already - like the new GUI) awhile back and was planning on completely overhauling the game, but I'm honestly not too sure what happened with that.

All he has been doing from what I see is taking out stuff. What is he planning on adding? Depending on what it is I might start playing again if nobody complains I won't boss with them.
I played back when it was Seika, and I loved it. Haven't been around for a long time, but have recently tried this to see how it is and it's just...not the same. It mean obviously, but I mean, I enjoyed the way the game was before. Not too sure why, but it's somehow LESS enjoyable to me now.
In response to Mallonee
Mallonee wrote:
I played back when it was Seika, and I loved it. Haven't been around for a long time, but have recently tried this to see how it is and it's just...not the same. It mean obviously, but I mean, I enjoyed the way the game was before. Not too sure why, but it's somehow LESS enjoyable to me now.

Because he took out all the good stuff like taming D:
In response to Iobject
Ah, well that's a shame. I never understood why anyone would ever remove features from a game (unless it was causing serious issues). The more options for players, the better.
In response to Mallonee
Mallonee wrote:
Ah, well that's a shame. I never understood why anyone would ever remove features from a game (unless it was causing serious issues). The more options for players, the better.

Ask CyberConnect2 on the Storm Series
In response to Iobject
who are you asshole
In response to Iobject
Because honestly im in this "lvl 100 womans clothing line" guild and not one time do we ask random people to boss, or kill them if they done.. are you fucking retarded?
Was considering wasting time on this game again but, no taming? That was like the only reason I even liked this game. So I'm good.
In response to AmberJones13
AmberJones13 wrote:
Because honestly im in this "lvl 100 womans clothing line" guild and not one time do we ask random people to boss, or kill them if they done.. are you fucking retarded?

No, you did it constantly it's not funny. Especially leading new players the wrong direction. I stopped playing cause of you douche bags.
In response to Iobject
Starting to think maybe you never played to be quite honest. The game has been dead for 5 months now or so and when we did boss we were AGAINST non guildies bossing because we were building up our guild... we wouldnt get pissed and kill you if you didnt boss with us.... also how did we kill you? why did you enable your pvp so we could if this really happend.
AmberJones13 wrote:
Starting to think maybe you never played to be quite honest. The game has been dead for 5 months now or so and when we did boss we were AGAINST non guildies bossing because we were building up our guild... we wouldnt get pissed and kill you if you didnt boss with us.... also how did we kill you? why did you enable your pvp so we could if this really happend.

If I never played you would have never raged on me cause I won an argument.
In response to Iobject
What....? You make no sense what so ever... you won no argument for one, and for two i don't recognize your name
AmberJones13 wrote:
What....? You make no sense what so ever... you won no argument for one, and for two i don't recognize your name

If you don't recognize my name, you don't remember the argument I won. Everyone even admitted I won.
This only proves my point. You're retarded.. there was no argument
AmberJones13 wrote:
This only proves my point. You're retarded.. there was no argument

Clearly you are just experiencing minor brain damaging from the effects of an epic fail you are then suppressing a memory
in your childhood of being raped by your mom in a Wal-Mart at midnight so you can not remember anything in life that you fail at to make yourself seem like the best.

TL;DR: Umad bro?
In response to Iobject
LOL? Am i mad? hardly.... your entire post is about me being raped at walmart, you have a really fucked up freaky mind boy, mind need to get that checked out... im not "suppressing" a memory, because there isn't a memory to suppress you cock gobbler.
AmberJones13 wrote:
LOL? Am i mad? hardly.... your entire post is about me being raped at walmart, you have a really fucked up freaky mind boy, mind need to get that checked out... im not "suppressing" a memory, because there isn't a memory to suppress you cock gobbler.

You really read my message? LOL You have less of a life than me clearly. Why reply to my posts when you know this will all be locked/deleted? Getonmylevel Amberjoe.
Page: 1 2