ID:107830

I was searching through my computer and found this lying around. The original storyline to the Bleach RP game I was developing before Fantasie. It's not the best but I was hoping you could provide some input on it and tell me what you think.

The sky is aflame with the cries of the fallen, the screams of the hollows and the roars of the Shinigami can be heard from miles away. The war that was never to come had happened and both sides were suffering casualties. The Shinigami were unleashing everything against the hollows only to be forced back by the Arrancar who in turn were decimated by the Captains who were forced into a stalemate by the Espada. The battle seemed hopeless, Captain Batafurai Head of the Medical Squad had predicted that if it continued like this both worlds would be destroyed so she did the only thing she thought possible. She led her squad who were reinforced with the latest Medical Kidou and stormed Las Noches. The Captains giving her cover as she made her way inside the vast white maze of innumerable corridors, following only her instincts and expert reiatsu tracking abilities she and her squad made their way to the Hougyoku holding room were lied in wait the Infinite Espada Miramori. Batafurai pleaded with him to let her destroy the Hougyoku, her kind hearted ways conflicted with her mission as she begged him to let her by, but as the Leader of the Espada he was unable to comply with her argument no matter how much he agreed that the war was pointless. He snapped his fingers summoning his Fraccion to do battle against the Shinigami of Squad Four.

The fight lasted hours Captain Batafurai's shields were barely holding up against the ancient Espada's Resurreccion and its torrential abilities. She was running out of ideas, she could feel the Reiatsu of her fellow Captains one by one falling along with the Reiatsu of another Espada. They were running out of time and she was running out of Reiatsu although Miramori had more than enough to spare. She didn't know what else to do as she had run out of options, she smiled her eyes shined an autumnal orange as she said the words of her Final Release. Maigure-to, Batamurai-Toku Kaisei. She said her shikai its form that of a black butterfly scattered into thousands of tiny Reiatsu particles and reformed on her back as full sized butterfly wings. The air around the two remaining fighters began to fill with a strange particle like pollen that spread through the area. Unaware of the danger Miramori attacked his body masked by the pollen the harmless pollen and as he lunged at her Batafurai giggled the last of her energy spent on her final words. Taiyou Kafun Her body began to spin as she the pollen began to glow yellow drawing a strange yellow light from Miramori's body his reiatsu dropping rapidly from the strange effects. Drawing a strange yellow light from the Hougyoku, drawing a strange light from them all, he looked at her his eyes widened with horror as he realized what she was doing, but it was too late. Before he could turn to the Hougyoku it began to shatter, its pure obsidian body pulsated and seconds later it exploded, its shards escaping through various dimensional holes its release of energy had spawned. Drawing the shards towards the center splitting them away from each other across the three worlds of Earth, Hueco Mundo, and Soul Society, the war ended soon after each side had been wounded badly and they couldn't continue any longer.

A treaty was made stating that neither side would enter the others territory without liable reason to suspect a revolt. They would only interact on Earth were all laws and rules meant nothing to them as each side attempted to collect the Hougyoku shards to regain power. Even Human began to gain power as the years went on giving them special powers and even new abilities to fight on equal ground with Shinigami and Arrancar alike. The story unfolds as each side scrambles for the sacred shard of the Hougyoku and tries to rebuild their armies to take over all of the worlds.

Sounds like bleach + inuyasha.
Now that I lok at it again it does. Collection of Shards and such, yet this has 3 sides trying to get the shards unlike Inuyasha which had 100000000000000e+0848u4.77 People trying to get them >...<