ID:107879

Keywords: lebron
A snapshot of the Cleveland Cavaliers' records:
On Feb 4, 2010 with LeBron: 40-11.
On Feb 1, 2011 without LeBron: 8-40.

Sick.
I'm not saying he isn't, but you also have to keep in mind that Cleveland changed their roaster quite a bit.
Yes and that makes so much sense why he can't win a championship. One man team isn't always the answer.
LEBRON AINT GOT SHIT ON KOBE
I hate Kobe, but have to admit he's better than Lebron. That roster is completely different, and does not validate anything.

In fact, I'd go as far as saying Wade is better than Lebron.
CauTi0N wrote:
I hate Kobe, but have to admit he's better than Lebron. That roster is completely different, and does not validate anything.

CauTi0N wrote:

Their second and third best players, Jamison and Mo Williams are still with the team. Everyone else are role players and should be relatively interchangable.

Remember that the Phil Jackson style of offense starts with a pivot man with great passing ability. When a Jackson offense is humming, the initial pass to Gasol is what gets it going. When you see Kobe go in his 1 on 5 mode, it rarely outperforms the preferred triangle offense model for the Lakers.

It's glib, but you could look at just the last two games of the Lakers to see this effect.

Yeah, I could buy that. Definitely not Kobe, but Wade is probably the best all around SG I've seen since Jordan. If I had a desolate lineup like Cleveland, I think LeBron gets you a ton more wins than Wade would, but if you're looking for a player to put you over the top, I'd agree with you and go with Wade over LeBron.
My boys beat the Lakers last Friday ;)
CauTi0N wrote:
My boys beat the Lakers last Friday ;)

Awesome, I'm actually visiting Folsom this Friday for a meeting. Sacto sure had some great teams in the early 2000s. Real shame the refs had to gift wrap that game 7 4th quarter to the Lakers that year.

Yeah; they aren't doing so hot this year, but they are a good team. They just need to grow up a bit is all.
A bit late but...I'd put Kobe and Wade(debatable to some people) over him.