ID:1082006

Resolved
BYOND Version:498
Operating System:Windows Vista Home Premium
Web Browser:Chrome 23.0.1271.95
Applies to:Dream Maker

This issue has been resolved.
Descriptive Problem Summary: When opening a .dmi type file you have downloaded, it often does not load correctly. You cannot see any icon graphics until clicking the button to create something new, and then exiting that frame.

Numbered Steps to Reproduce Problem: Step 1: Download a .dmi file, or maybe even source with some. Step 2: Go open that file, preferably by double clicking the file directly. Step 3: Instantly notice incorrect screen, click a button for creating something to see things right again.

Expected Results: To be able to view the contents of the .dmi file.

Actual Results: No icons are visible.

Does the problem occur:
Every time? Or how often? Nearly every time.
On other computers? Vrocaan knew of this issue when asked.

When does the problem NOT occur? When you open .dmi files you did not download, or maybe rare lucky cases.

Did the problem NOT occur in any earlier versions? If so, what was the last version that worked? I do not ever remember seeing this problem before I updated from 497 to 498, but I don't know if I downloaded any then. Almost 100% sure it did not occur in 496, though.

Workarounds: Create something new in the .dmi to force it into an update.

I can confirm I've seen this happen as well, Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit.
Tom changed status to 'Verified'
Yeah, seems to be a refresh issue due to the new tab format. Should be an easy fix. The easiest workaround is to move the window to force it to paint.
Tom resolved issue