ID:1087473

Keywords: drawing
I decided to draw Kirito from Sword art online Anime which i quite like :)

I'm not a very good artist and i get proportions and anatomy completely wrong most of the time, I Googled a decent image and visually copied it,gave him a different sword, snagged all the pixels up and shaded as best i could..

Now it's far from amazing, and it's not an original drawing, but i used my pc mouse!, i did it in MS paint! and i tried my best at it lol. Though i wasn't sure how to go about shading the sword, I think it turned out.. ok :)

Edit: removed the drawing stages and just put in final drawings.

Very, very, VERY, good Teka. This looks pretty sexy, but the edge of the sword looks a little jagged?
Thanks Flys i appreciate that a lot, even if this isn't great, it took me bloody hours lol :(

Hmm yeah that was intentional, NOT! hmm ok i'll see about that, I was pretty sure i failed with the swords shading in general, but yeah i see the bottom edge section doesn't look too smooth.
In response to Teka123
Teka123 wrote:
Thanks Flys i appreciate that a lot, even if this isn't great, it took me bloody hours lol :(

Hmm yeah that was intentional, NOT! hmm ok i'll see about that, I was pretty sure i failed with the swords shading in general, but yeah i see the bottom edge section doesn't look too smooth.

Haha, it takes effort to make something look good. Okay, you meant to do that on purpose :P I believe you, you're too pro to make mistakes Teka.
Looks pretty good, although I think the SAO Kirito would be cooler. I'm not a big fan of the huge Final Fantasy style swords.
This is sexy! I <3 you Teka (no homo)
Oh Gawd Teka
<-- So uhhh Da Jelly
I'm actually really impressed by this Teka O___O
His eyes aren't nearly as downcast as they should be and you can't see the deep cuts on his wrist well enough.
Nice but I dont think his hair was purple.
Ooooh, I wish I could do stuff like this. Amazing work, Teka.

I'm no pixel artist, but I can really appreciate this. It's amazing in my opinion.
Wow, Thanks a lot guys :), I might try my hand at a SAO kirito dual sword wielding version later.

His hair is a black nearly navy blue from what i know, but i decided to alter the image a little, I made his hair purple and gave him an alternate buster sword, I was quite considering giving him a sephiroth wing, which i might still.

Ah sorry ant i don't think the scars on his wrists were visible in the game world :P

Thanks guys, I'm really pleased with it to be honest, I just didn't know what anyone else would think about it. =)

Edit: Added this.
Your skill had improved a lot, Tim. I'm impressed.
Your best work yet buddy
Looks pretty good (:
Thanks again guys, i started on a dual sword kirito :O

but ill have to finish that off a bit later.
the pose looks like if he is going to Throw an arrow like an archer, still good tho :P
hmm maybe so :P but thanks Sers

Here's an update

Looks like Teka has been practicing his pixel art skills in the hyperbolic time chamber.
Lol that made me chuckle (although I don't think this qualifies as "pixel art")
Page: 1 2 3