ID:1090632

BYOND Version:N/A (Website Bug)
Operating System:Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
Web Browser:Firefox 17.0
Applies to:Website

Issue hasn't been assigned a status value.
Descriptive Problem Summary:
When a forum user first tries to submit or post or preview one (since site overhaul, anyway :P), a box with forum user guidelines is shown instead of doing the desired action (post or preview). The user is required to click an "I agree" link at the bottom of the box in order to ever continue past this stage. According to the user's resolution and browser settings (e.g. zoom settings), the bottom of the box, including the link, may be hidden from view. A computer-illterate user might therefore become stuck at this point.

Numbered Steps to Reproduce Problem:
1) Enlarge the text on your browser content area by either decreasing your screen resolution or zooming in the text in your browser.
2) Try to submit or preview a post for the first time.

Expected Results:
A scrollbar or similar feature will appear on the guidelines box, indicating there is more text in the box (but out of view) and allowing to reach the link at the bottom.

Actual Results:
Can't see the "I agree" link at all, making it difficult to see how to continue.

Does the problem occur:
Every time? Or how often? Unknown...

Did the problem NOT occur in any earlier versions?
N/A in older site versions.

Workarounds:
Either zoom out in your browser or increase your screen resolution - until the "I agree" at the bottom link is visible.

Apologies if already reported in the past.