Guardians

by Falacy
Battle alongside your allies in an effort to defend loot from hordes of monsters!
I see no point in having them toggle during the day/night. Having an actual option for it would make more sense. I'll probably just group it in with the ToolTip setting.
Addition to Host Command:
-Boot
-New Players can only spectate

I know the Host Command is BYOND implemented, but couldn't you add something like

switch(input("Which command would you like to use?","Host")in list("Host Options","Boot","New Players Spectate"))

Idle Booter? People Leach on Waves -_-
Offline Spectators should not have their waves increasing on scoreboards.
Does revive actually work? My mages got revived then like just disappeared...
Since when was "Revive" implemented into the game o_o?
The Corpses Auto Delete, so when they get revived they are still deleted sadly.
Any news on the next update?
Any idea of when the Map Builder will be added? Really looking forward to it! >_<
Next update. Its already about halfway done. I think I'll keep the campaign and sharing systems separate. That way you can load up any wave layout on any map, and I just haven't come up with a good way for sharing to work inside of the game itself.
Take your time dude, no need to rush. I'd prefer something complete and awesome than buggy and half assed.
This is cool!
Two new screenshots!?

From my observance, there seems to be new icons and there's a shadow effect :3
Now you've gotten me all excited >_<

:) Keep up the good work; and I can't wait!
The new version is up... The screen-shot that says "HI!" is from testing the map builder, though its not available in the actual game yet. The terrain has dynamic auto-edging, so it doesn't just look like perfectly square tiles next to each other. I'm trying to think up a way to have somewhat dynamic shadows, but its a complex and/or CPU expensive process; It would probably make things easier in the long run, though.
The new graphics are from a global asset pack that I'm putting together for all of my projects. Once its been fleshed out, all of the unit types will be converted to it. It will also allow for Heroes to get equipment/loot drops from enemies, and I may also make them drop potions which grant various effects. I'll post (more?) about it in my Dev News article on Friday.
Going for Nr1!
Lets see how long until something goes wrong, probably one wave before the record...
lol How are you people surviving so long? It shouldn't be possible!
:D Finally something on BYOND that's actually worth waiting for the updates. You keep exceeding my expectations dude.
Our mission is complete. All achivements earned, requesting more achivements immediatly.
Link1111 wrote:
Our mission is complete. All achivements earned, requesting more achivements immediatly.

^^^^
El Wookie wrote:
Link1111 wrote:

^^^^

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Ganing wrote:
El Wookie wrote:
Link1111 wrote:

^^^^

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

What h-they said. [:
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7