Event Dec 31 2012, 7:15 am
to Jan 1 2013, 7:15 am
ID:1106395

Keywords: event, ogresword, onebit

One Bit is a 1-Bit Adventure RPG which is currently in early stages of development. Currently, the game has one boss, The Ogre. If you defeat the boss, you can participate in the Ogre Sword Event and find the sword possessed by the ogre. This event is only taking place for 24 hours, then the sword and the medal will be gone.

In One Bit, you cannot attack. You must use cunning as well as elusiveness to evade the various mobs and traps you will encounter. If you can do so well, you will meet The Giant Evil Ogre face-to-face. Defeat this foe, and you will be eligible to participate in the Ogre Sword Event.

Happy Questing!

Note: After the 24 hours, the hub_password will be changed. Therefore, even if you have the event version of the game, the medal will not be awarded.

Edit: Hub Link
I joined the club!, shall we compare?
Falcon lazorz wrote:
Copying me and Fugsnarf.

How is that?

Brettpenzer wrote:
I joined the club!, shall we compare?

Sure! :)
In response to Yusuke13
They both have made "1-bit" games.
In response to Oasiscircle
Yeah since it's not allowed to make the same 'type' of game as someone else?
In response to Yusuke13
Obviously not, I mean come on now. There's only one RPG, ever.
Falcon lazorz wrote:
Beat me by three minutes you bastard. I love the 1-bit music you have aswell.

Music is coming as soon as I compose some I actually like. Hang in there, it's going to happen soon.
Bragging rights.
Whelp, that was fun.
In response to NNAAAAHH
Glad you participated. I'll start ripping the event out tonight and put something else together for the next couple days. I have a larger project to work on as well and tonight I'll work towards expanding One Bit into a larger, more difficult game. There's only so much you can do with a small map to make things difficult.

I'll think of something, though and events with the game will be frequent, so look forward to the next one as well!
In response to Yusuke13
Yusuke13 wrote:
Glad you participated. I'll start ripping the event out tonight and put something else together for the next couple days. I have a larger project to work on as well and tonight I'll work towards expanding One Bit into a larger, more difficult game. There's only so much you can do with a small map to make things difficult.

I'll think of something, though and events with the game will be frequent, so look forward to the next one as well!

A line of those dragon-arrow things going at different different rates could be a bit challenging. Those are always what get me, and it's just barely!
Good idea! I made the game very modular, so changing things for each area is simple. I'll definitely put that in the second are after the event is over!
Thanks for everyone's participation!
No problem, it was fun. :)