ID:111269

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD2LRROpph0

Honestly, I have never heard a more talented person in my life. As I was on ventrilo, I was asked, "What kind of shit are you smokin'?" Well, Some pretty good stuff (Kidding). Anyway, I honestly don't understand why everyone has been hating on her and stuff, I mean, she is a lyrical genius. In my opinion, Her song fits up there with Toby Keith's rapping. I mean, can't you just feel the power within her lyrics? They're wonderful and express such great emotion. You can tell, that by this single song, she will be our next Britney Spears.

Have your opinion of Rebecca Black? Rate, Comment Sub--- Damn it, this isn't youtube... Just Comment. -.-
It's actually not her lyrics. The music company Arc Music Factory made the lyrics for her. She just sang them, then they added a bit of auto tune.
Meh it's definitely not the deepest most thought provoking song ever but I find the ridicule a bit excessive...She's only like 13 x.x The parodies are funny as hell though as well as the random rappin black guy in her video..
Mecha Destroyer JD wrote:
Meh it's definitely not the deepest most thought provoking song ever but I find the ridicule a bit excessive...She's only like 13 x.x The parodies are funny as hell though as well as the random rappin black guy in her video..

lmao inorite

A "bit" of autotune?
As I said in another blog post about Rebecca, she can't sing, but I'd tap dat.
I really hope your fucking joking!
You're trolling or tone deaf.
IcewarriorX wrote:
You're trolling or tone deaf.

or gay