ID:112103

It seems I've finally taken the time to put my donated membership, and ideas to work. This will include various things, and overall explain what my purpose is.

*Byond Statistics-
You might be asking what that is? Well, it's pretty dang simple if you ask me. I'm giving information on the hottest games for weekly/monthly updates. I'll be giving information on what's the brightest idea, and what we should stray from. I'm here to give byond members, and players an idea of what can bring byond to a outstanding golden-age, or a dark-age. It's all dependent on whom listens, who wishes to assist me, and overall just enjoy themselves.

*My Game!
This game will be something new on byond, and I've recently gotten ambition to do so. It's called COL(Construction of Life) This game is going to be very interactive, and overall a survival/horror/sci-fi game. It will include various components to have the players working together to survive, and overall reconstruct life itself so they game live without difficulties.
The game ideas are constantly changing, and I'm looking for a team with an input, work ethic, and overall a outstanding personality. I want mature people, and people who are willing to work to see this game advance.
hhmm