ID:112330

Resolved
Vertical alignment is now supported in grids.
Applies to:Dream Seeker

This issue has been resolved.
I'd like to see some more CSS attributes available for UI controls. For example, the vertical-align attribute for grid controls. It's extremely annoying how I can't properly align text in a grid that has an object in the first cell, where it centers horizontally and vertically but text can only be horizontally centered.
Is this request specifically just for vertical-align, and just for grids, or did you have others in mind?
That one in particular, yes. If there's others that people would like, then by all means. But mostly this one, since misaligned text (like a stack size) next to an object in a grid just looks tacky.
Okay, then let's count this as a request for vertical-align in grids. It's important for feature requests to be as specific as possible so something beyond "more stuff for ____" is needed.
Noted, and that's fine.
I'd like to +1 vertical alignment in grids, unless this has been fixed in the past four years and I'm just not CSSing right. Mixing atoms and text in the same row looks broken without it.

(And if it's not feasible for whatever reason to make it user setable, would it break anything to make it default to center?)
Lummox JR resolved issue with message:
Vertical alignment is now supported in grids.