ID:112446

(This isn't the real-banner, but a temporary one. The real-one is in the making.)

Lost....so lost....I've been...stranded in this station for days...weeks...months...who knows anymore. I lost track of time, and honestly....it's all over.

Welcome to Extinction

Set in the year 2045; after humans inhabit mars, jupiter, saturn, etc. All colonies are driving to various planets and making them habitable. However, human's have the tendency to be curious....and also we don't like adapting...we try making things adapt to us.

We try to bring life from the wastelands of the planets using our technology, resources, and overall knowledge of life. After our first experiment, various things went wrong, and a unknown creature was born. It was human, but also....inhuman.

Various people started to turn, various people started to die off and develop into these odd creations. It was all our faults....*wimpers* We toiled with things we didn't know. *Sobbing could be heard echoing through the room* "But now....it's too late....Human's are on the brink of extinction...."

This game is under-development by only me currently. I am looking for programmers at the moment, and would gladly like some help. This idea is flourishing with so many possibilities and overall a good way to give byond a new form of action games.
Horror/Sci-fi is going to make it's way into byond, and show that it isn't dead.

Things that will be included:

-Squads
-Rankings
-Ships
-Space-Stations
-Buildable-Stations
-Currency(Economy)
-Planet Traveling
-Various Weapons with multiple attachments
-And much-much more.
I'll be looking forward to the game, concept got me hooked.
Glad to hear mate!
I appreciate the feedback~
I'll be keeping everyone updated as the game progresses.
You can't inhabit Jupiter or Saturn, yanno. They're just big balls up gas, no solid surface to them. Just sayin'.
Clearly we'd live in pods that float in the atmosphere of the planets.
It isn't just habiting the land, as Stephen said. Space Stations will be also the main focus to this game until I have enough time to allow planet maps to be included. However, the concept will go in more depth as the game is closer to release, and I actually have a coder to assist me.
Well regardless, it seems like a well thought out game and would love to see it brought to life. Good luck, bro. [:
I really appreciate it, and I'll be working hard to get this game up and running :D
Thanks~!
what makes me laugh is all this is going to be happening 30 years from now? i cant see it
You'd be suprised at how advanced humans are mate. Honestly, we can alter human genetics efficently already...so the only thing that might be -unrealistic- is the fact that humans are inhabiting planets around the universe.
However, I've stated before....this concept is constantly changing until I get a team, it's just a thought up basis for people to see.