ID:112493

Keywords: ace, byond, pokemon, pss, update
Hello everyone. Well spring break is over and that means back to school. Over spring break I had the time to update a lot of stuff for Pokemon Phantom Sky. I got this idea that I will add a big shopping center into one of cities there will be many items from the games in this update.

I plan on updating the game within the next few weeks. I have added a new sendout feature which allows you to control pokemon with the arrow keys instead of clicking. I'm still searching for a coder to program an AI gym leader system. I've also decided that I'm adding a safari zone that only members can enter.

There are also many events that are going to be added to the game. The events being added are the pokemon league being held every 3 weeks. Also there will be a capture the flag event held every friday. If people dont want to collect badges they have the choice to obtain ribbions in contests held every Thursday or Friday. I'm not sure what other events there will be leave messages on other ideas for events.

I'm also looking for more pixel artists to make some original icons for the players. I'm not sure what other updates I'll add within the next couple of weeks but they will be good ones. Thanks and add,[email protected], if you know any good coders or pixel artists. Thanks.
Oh Sound's good, Gym leader's should be Ai always, Player Gym leader's are unreliable.

A safari zone sounds interesting.
Would the member's get any bonus's for going there, any extra utilities, Perhaps some safari pokemon to fight? Or even an Npc at the safari you could beat and gain some legendary pokemon and acquire it, and this would be the only place you could acquire that type of pokemon - That'd give the member's the ability to negotiate prices to non member's if they wanted to trade that pokemon maybe?

Can you even trade pokemom?

Anyway good luck.
Yes the trade pokemon code is in and i have not decided what exactly the safari zone will have but for now there will be rare pokemon not found anywhere else in the game
Pokemon Gold & Silver had a bug catching contest
Oh snap that's a good idea I'm gonna add a place just for a bug catching contest
Happy to help, dont forget about the battle tower and that other stuff they had.
Yeah that's a good idea once I get the AI gymleader system I'm gonna edit it to work for the battle tower
Hmm maybe you can be the games idealist
lol i'll just stop by every now and then and drop a idea for you
Awesome
If u need anyhelp with the game u can ask me
Alright thanks man
spring break?
my bad its an old post
Lol it's ok
Yo, make All your DBZ on i want to see how they are :D
I don't have the sources on me at the moment
Jeez nice CSS but come back to byond
D;