ID:1135258

BYOND Version:498.1167
Operating System:Windows XP Pro
Web Browser:Firefox 17.0
Applies to:BYOND Pager

Thus far we've been unable to verify or reproduce this bug. Or, it has been observed but it cannot be triggered with a reliable test case. You can help us out by editing your report or adding a comment with more information.
Please add an option to prevent that thing where more games load if you scroll down too far. It sounds like a good feature on paper but in practice all it does is make my game window flip out.
SuperAntx wrote:
Please add an option to prevent that thing where more games load if you scroll down too far. It sounds like a good feature on paper but in practice all it does is make my game window flip out.

Can you elaborate? I haven't seen this problem.
In response to Tom
Tom wrote:
Can you elaborate? I haven't seen this problem.

After scrolling down for a few seconds it got stuck in this really quick loop of loading a bunch of games, jumping up, then down, then doing it all over again. It would continue doing this even after I tried scrolling back up.

Also, if I wanted to scroll down to a game which happens to be near the bottom of my window it will trigger the loading thing and shoot the game I originally wanted way above where I'm currently scrolling.

[Edit]
Please add an option to disable author names in the games listing. It's hard to just scan through it for game names.
I haven't been able to confirm this behavior. I've tried scrolling several ways, with the wheel, with dragging, with the arrow, and it's never been a problem. The only time I really experience an issue is if I'm dragging or holding the arrow and I leave the button down long enough for it to still be on after the load; then the bar keeps moving, as it should.

Is there any pattern that might happen with this? Does it happen if you move the mouse off the bar or out of the window or into a different part of the window?

I have seen an issue that might be related, where dragging the bar outside of the window and letting go could cause scrolling to continue. I'll investigate that in the meantime.
Lummox JR changed status to 'Unverified'