ID:114218

Post your comments here!
just was playing deep dungeon its a great game but do you think you can host a game ill invite alot of friends to test it out if the game just got a few more people looking at it im sure this can become a popular game i bet if you host a game so it will show up in the byond game thing ALOT of people will join
i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you
Kaminate wrote:
i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you

Someone is raging here. ;o
Haha, he's just poking around. He's a good guy.
<3
Hello Goose :D
Goose, you've made me mad...I've been searching for you everywhere!
Gooseheaded wrote:

Hablas espaņol?, Brother hasta donde se Programas en el Dream Marker, necesito contactarte, para preguntarse ciertas cosas sobre este Lenguaje , se programar, pero ahy cosillas que pienso que me Podrias enseņar con respecto a esto, Si lees el comentario comenta por favor.
--------------------------------------------------------------
You speak Spanish?, Brother to where the Dream Marker Programs, contact you need to ask a few things about this language, is set but ahy little things that I think I could teach about this, If you read the commentary says please.
Come back to BYOND, Gooose :/
IT LIVES