Sword Art Online! Play to the death!
ID:1144872

Project is on hold
 photo GameStaff-1.png

Haruka(Kboy33) - Owner/Programmer/Iconner/Mapper/GFX

Twaon (Twaon) - Programmer

None of this art can be used.

photo Features.png

Welcome to Sword Art Online. Choose from loads of different classes and play amongst your friends to try to clear all
100 floors. Bored of Grinding? No need to worry. SAO includes many different features such as domestic living, farming,
cooking, alchemy, forging (blacksmiths), guilds, camping and more. Warning!! If you are above Level 10, the real
adventure begins.
However, if you die, you will lose your save file. Be aware and have fun!

There are no GM's. This game is RP and RUN by the Community.

photo GameStaff-1.png

I do not own SAO nor are using this for commerical use. Bullying and racism prohibited. Thanks and Enjoy.

Special thanks to:
Kboy33
Falacy (Err, Yeah)
And all you guys for supporting me. :)

Going to follow this game. Good luck with it! :)
Vrocaan wrote:
Wow. This looks like four different rips shoved together.

Came here to troll :/?

Not wanted.
is everything okay with the team kboy? or is this just a hub change cause you guys wanted it?
In response to Rennmstr
Rennmstr wrote:
is everything okay with the team kboy? or is this just a hub change cause you guys wanted it?

Everything is chill ;D I just wanted a new hub and they were like "Sure". Especially since I can get it listed ;). Sasukehawk has no membership whereas I do so...Also, WHERE YOU BEEN AT?
Since all of the team except me are slacking off, I've updated a bit:

New Clothing:

Apron (General Clothing) Me ;D
Oni Shield (Demon Shield {Demi Rare}) Ty SasukeH.
Kami Shield (God Shield {Demi Rare}) Me ;D
Pants (60%) Yuuto <3
I <3 SAO top (100%) Ty again, Yuuto <3
Dark Eye RApier (40%) Ty Yuuto and Myself
Ragged Katana (100%)

Gonna add in skills, more quests and then hopefully we can release ^-^.
In response to Kboy33
Kboy33 wrote:
Rennmstr wrote:

Everything is chill ;D I just wanted a new hub and they were like "Sure". Especially since I can get it listed ;). Sasukehawk has no membership whereas I do so...Also, WHERE YOU BEEN AT?

there was some issues with my internet so it was disconnected and there making us pay for the disconnection fee so i havent been able to pay it cause i just payed for school :/ however mr pink will play i will just be checking the hub once a day. oh and if theres anything you and your team need done thats small, tell me cause ill try to learn how to do it :)
Sorry about your internet problems!! At the moment, I guess I can handle everything ;P Glad your back Mr.Pink&Play
i will be ready to get that pink armor.... then i will find a silly sword and it will be mine
In response to Rennmstr
Rennmstr wrote:
i will be ready to get that pink armor.... then i will find a silly sword and it will be mine

:)
Gwahahahaha!
No ones saying anything now ...
That's because I need to post the...
Updates!
Fixed Le Login system. Now it's like in the anime 2nd season opening when everyone logs in with the blue aura thing :D

I CANT WAIT FOR THIS TO COME oUT
In response to Kboy33
awesome, i hope it will be released soon
Lovin' that new health bar.
Guys thanks for the support! Gives me LOADDDDDDSSS of motivation!
In response to Kboy33
Motivationnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn FTW :)
ahhhhhhhhhhhh, im so hyped up right now,i wanna playyyy hehhe
Page: 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53